Wednesday Weighers

Hi ladies

Hi ladies *waves shyly*
Been on a long break but been given the news of my sisters engagement has shook me so I'm here, weighing in.
Been logging unto my fitness app to log meals since Monday & I didn't weigh myself till this morning so using as my starting weight.
Weighing in today at 268lb, few weeks back I was 275lb so am chuffed anyway.
Thanks x

Another 2 pounds off this week or 0.9 kilos! Fabulous week and even had icecream at the local zoo. Also with losing 2 pounds this week I am no longer considered obese with my bmi dropping below 30 so I am over the moon! Now another 2 stone 4 pounds before I am no longer overweight.

1/2 lbs off this week. 2nd week so 3lbs in total. Was feeling a bit down so I measured waist and lost 2 inches in total. Feeling a bit better then I did.

A maintain this week, hey ho! Not suprising really as I went out Saturday, had about 100 syns on alcohol, then went to a Mexican restaurant! That's after having my normal bottle of wine on Friday night too, oops!

Just pleased it wasn't a gain, and although I'm off out now to a 65th in Liverpool City Centre, I've filled up on good stuff this morning and I'm taking 2 Alpen bars and an apple with me...plus a couple of diet drinks (the pub are OK about people taking their own soft drinks in, thank God!).

I will hit my 2 and a half stone off next week! :D

i sts this week. happy with that.

Hello Wednesday gang - I'm rejoining a group again tonight. I had to give up class when I lost my job and I've been half hearted when trying to go alone so I'm going back to give myself a kick start for when I start my new job.

Mother Nature arrived with a bang this morning so will expect to be heavier but hoping this will boost me for a good loss for week one!

3LB Loss for me also SOTW and SOTM also got my 3.5 stone award

Pleased with the 3lb did think maybe more as have increased gym work this week (Cardio) going to have a good re run through of the books and see if there is anything im not doing 100%

Well done to the rest on your good results :)

Lost 2lbs tonight! :-D My next WI will be at a group in Penzance when I'm on holiday (dedication eh??) xx

A Cheeky 0.5lbs off tonight putting me at 11 1/2 Stone. It's my birthday Friday so I've earned myself a guilt free couple of days of indulgence.

Well Done Everyone, another week in the bag!

Back