Wednesday Weighers

Happy birthday Dukesy..I got a telling off as put a lb on. Festivals are a killer and being nomadic all summer does not help...got to try harder. Doing lots of swimming though and off to see sis tomorrow. She is on ww so will encourage each other....argghh..anyway well done all of you x

I had 1.5lbs off at weigh in. Im not happy with that. Expected more. Got my 6 stone award though. Am trying to he greatful for what I've got.

Well done everyone!

6st! Wow well done BritneyDean :) x

Well done Britney Dean

2.5lb gain after a weekend away :) I'm very pleased with it.

I used to post on this thread last year when I used to go slimming world, I fell away from it after an incident that happened within my family, so it out me off track and was never able to get back on the wagon again.
ive out on all the weight I had lost, but I'm got to go back, I need to do it!!!

You have done It before Natalie you can do it again!

i piled on two stone in 3 months when my sister had a tumour removed and my dad had heart problems.

the more I stressed about the weight the more I ate.

i am feeling fab now. Miles away from target, but i have a long term goal and Amnt missing out on anything!

best of luck

You have done It before Natalie you can do it again!

i piled on two stone in 3 months when my sister had a tumour removed and my dad had heart problems.

the more I stressed about the weight the more I ate.

i am feeling fab now. Miles away from target, but i have a long term goal and Amnt missing out on anything!

best of luck

Thanx a lot for your message, Means a lot.

Your so right about the eating, Its so easy to just fall off and pile on the weight, But so much harder to motivate yourself.

I really enjoyed going to SW, Have never managed to lose that amount of weight before in my life, Everyone was really nice at the club and motivated me more when I got my certificates etc, But due to this incident that happened within my family I just lost track and never got back on track again, But I am going to look at classes and times again and start back again next week, Would have started this week but the classes tomorrow are to far away from me, So hopefully Monday or wed ill get to a class in my local area.

I have PCOS, And it is a nightmare, Was always slim until I became a teenager and the PCOS reared its ugly head and the weight flew on, Have always struggled since then, Im now at my heaviest, ironically I was at my slimmest when I was pregnant with my son and after.

But hey ho, im back I suppose and that's the main thing, And look forward again to come on and chatting with you all.

I lost 3 this week, didn't go last week as family emergency so really please. 1lb off my 2.5 stone award

Fab weight loss you have done so well. You must be pleased? Bet you get the 5 stone next week.

Hi Kat Well done for SOTM. Getting SOTM is one of my goals. Looking at your statistics I can see you have been losing loads of weight. Fab

Well done Kat for SOTM and STS.
Well will be seeing what 'damage' my weekend illness did tomorrow and taking it from there. Been sticking to recording what I'm eating on My fitness Pal App and not eating after 8pm everyday. Seems to help alot as I am a night time snacker
Good luck for tomorrow xx

Back