Wednesday Weighers

Really hoping for that 1lb off tomorrow to put me at very bottom of target range in time for my holiday :)

Behaved myself tonight at anniversary meal so fingers crossed!

Good luck everyone x

Thanks you too- I saw on your diary you've been doing SE all week, that's not easy! I caved after 2 days!!

Fingers crossed its a good loss for you x

2lb off this week :)

been on holiday so expecting a gain as I relaxed on holiday and had a great time. Wi9ll see what the scales say later.

Hiya, hope everyone is OK!

4.5lbs off for me this week, which I'm delighted with, as I maintained last week.

Got my 2 and a half stone today and now just need 4lb off to get my 3 stone off! x

Hiya, hope everyone is OK!

4.5lbs off for me this week, which I'm delighted with, as I maintained last week.

Got my 2 and a half stone today and now just need 4lb off to get my 3 stone off! x

Hi

wanted to say hi, i started last week at the same weight as your start weight so really encouraging to see your stats and losses.

Can I ask what plan you've been following. I've done EE this week but am a bit uneasy about the amount of carbs so will probably switch to mainly Red next week

Hope I have a good first's week loss, tho I don't think it will be as good as your's was!

Hi guys

Weighed in and lost 3lb this week i'm ok with this again unsure whether what i'm doing in the gym is affecting this but feeling really good at the moment and very happy with losing 3st 10.5 lbs in 12 weeks :)

Hope you all had the results you wanted

Starting back SW tonight! Very nervous but feeling determined to lose weight! Im hoping to lose a stone to make me feel more comfortable and take me back to a size 12! I'm 19 years old and not a very good cook! Lol So if any one could help me out with easy recipes or any tips, would be very helpful! Thanks :) xxx

Hi. Welcome!

I'm not the best cook. I find making my own pasta sauces really easy. Just as easy as a jar and syn free! Vegetables onions tinned tomatoes pasta job done! :D

Hi all, my first weigh in tonight! I joined last week and its hard to believe I've been healthy eating! I'm really hoping that I haven't gained or stayed the same... I had a cheeky look on my scales at home last night and the result wasn't good... I just hope the ones at group tell me different tonight! X

Back