Wednesday Weighers

I reckon I am on for a gain tomorrow :( gutted as is only my 3rd weigh-in but I've been so bad this week, so no-one to blame but myself

I reckon I am on for a gain tomorrow :( gutted as is only my 3rd weigh-in but I've been so bad this week, so no-one to blame but myself

Me too :(

Only my 2nd weigh in tonight and i lost the plot this weekend so am dreading tonight as i really dont want a gain 2 weeks in but think it could be a possibility!

cant make group today. weighed myself and stayed the same. happy with that as it is star week

well im just off 1st weigh in definatly not a big loss but any will do report back later

I lost 2lb. Have sts since Monday as I had a bit of a cake filled weekend so am thinking the loss and gain has cancelled each other out. Am happy with that

I lost 2lb. Have sts since Monday as I had a bit of a cake filled weekend so am thinking the loss and gain has cancelled each other out. Am happy with that

Great Weight loss

well I lost 3lbs so well chuffed after didn't think I had lost think weigh ins will be from Thursday now on as its best day for me to stay to meetings

Lost 2.5lb this week really wanted 4lb for my 4stone loss but will get it next week also SOTW

Congrats to you all for your results

Last edited:
Just had my weigh in, somehow managed to lose 0.5lb despite my binging! Am happy with that :)

2.5lbs off this week.
Jist half a pound off my six and half stone award xxx

Hi Wednesday weighers. Well done on ur fab losses. I rejoined tonight with an amazing consultant and am excited to get going with my weight loss again! :) x

Back