Wednesday Weighers

1.5 off for me, 2 stone 9 now. Really want my 3 stone before my hols on 6th Sep. Fingers crossed

Hi all, some good loses again... Well done! I've lost 3lb tonight... Got my half stone award. Lost 8lb in two weeks so very happy at the moment! :)))))

I lost 2 1/2 lbs this is ok.

2.5lbs off and half-stone award :D

Hi ladies

Thought I d join you all as need that motivation. had my weigh inlast night and gained 1lb :(
Thought I d been doing ever so well but I was getting lazy with measuring quantities and i ve not long been back after an idulgent holiday so looks like it does catch up with you.
Although I ve been doing alot of exercise and in the past two weeks I ve started body pump too.. so i m kinda hoping its muscle gain?????

Congrats to all who have lost and maintained :)
x

Gained half a lb, hoping for a good loss next week.

Well done everyone

Lola xx

Not weighed this week as am at parents but got my 5.5st award last week so now at 12st3.5

Wow thats amazing! How much more do you have to lose?
I'm 3 weeks into my journey & 6lb down. I still have about 3st to lose, it seems so daunting

Well I stayed the same this week which to be honest was more than i deserved after a bad weekend. Really gutted that i could have been so stupid on only the 2nd week but know what the triggers were and why i did what i did so hopefully will have a much better week this week!

Wow thats amazing! How much more do you have to lose?
I'm 3 weeks into my journey & 6lb down. I still have about 3st to lose, it seems so daunting

Thanks, never been skinny so my initial target is 8st7 which is 3.5 st away and apparently the top of the healthy BMI range for my height, but I might get to my happy weight sooner.

Thanks, never been skinny so my initial target is 8st7 which is 3.5 st away and apparently the top of the healthy BMI range for my height, but I might get to my happy weight sooner.

I haven't been 'Skinny' since I was a kid lol I know I never will be. After 3 kids I'm stuck with child bearing hips but I'm ok with that. Just want to get rid of my wobbly bits. 11st 7lb around the ideal weight for my height but I am aiming for 12st for now. See how I feel when I get there

Can I join?

I weigh in at group, Wednesday coming will be my third week! I lost 4.5lb the first week, and 2.5lb this week, received my 1/2 stone and slimmer of the week!

Another 3.5 lbs last week. Not feeling that well, suffering with chronic constipation. I think it was the scan bran.
Feeling really poorly.

Tierney

Tierney, sorry to hear you are having a bad time. Have you been eating plenty fruit and veg? Drinking lots of water? I was always constipated before I joined sw, but I've been fine since I started.

Sue, good luck on your journey!

Re-joining SW on Wednesday!! So focussed and determined to shift 4 stone! :D

Good luck! I joined Slimming world at the start of this month and have found it ace so far!

I struggled a little the weekend! Lacked motivation on Saturday as I was bored being in the house all day but still managed to be good. Was at a childs birthday party yesterday and managed to resist the buffet apart from a few crips and a mini sausage roll. Felt so guilty after that though so went and swam 50 lengths haha!

Hope everyone else is having a good week!

Back