Wednesday Weighers

Good luck! I joined Slimming world at the start of this month and have found it ace so far!

I struggled a little the weekend! Lacked motivation on Saturday as I was bored being in the house all day but still managed to be good. Was at a childs birthday party yesterday and managed to resist the buffet apart from a few crips and a mini sausage roll. Felt so guilty after that though so went and swam 50 lengths haha!

Hope everyone else is having a good week!

I've done it before and lost two stones so know it works! Just need to remain focused! Good luck on your journey x

Slimming World - 2nd week - 3lbs off - Slimmer of the week and 1/2 stone award!! Omg!
:D

Edit - Bugger, so excited i didnt look where i was posting!
Sorry!

Ooh congrats shred! Fingers crossed for us all tomorrow! X

Oh god, I hope I lose this week after my 1lb gain last week :( going to break my habit of having the same lunch on a Wednesday too, mugshot and fruit just doesn't fill me and I'm starving when I get to group. So tomorrow having leftover mac n cheese. Should keep me going!

Also been nominated for woman of the year, along with my cousin Kirsty. But Kirsty should win it as she fits the criteria to go to the regionals.

Ooo well done to you both! Great news!

good luck for tomorrow all! :)

Hi all, just joined MiniMins, it's such a good site especially as I'm doing Slimming world from home :) Started slimming world at the end of may and I've lost 3st so far. Weighed in this morning and I've lost 3.5 pounds this week. So happy!x

Lost 4lb this week was delighted got SOTW and got my 4 stone loss award

Got a huge smile at the moment really pleased how things have gone since joining SW

Well done to all others on there losses :)

Lost a lb :) not as much as I wanted but a loss all the same :) I didn't get back into target range so I am a paying member now so i took it upon myself and lowered my target by a stone......got 20lb to lose till I get to new target and I want it by Xmas xx

5lbs off tonight!!!! Slimmer of the Week, Club 10, and my 1 and a half stone award! No idea how I did it haha!

Back