Wednesday Weighers

3lb off this week. 11st 5lbs is a new low for me but I'm off to Cologne tomorrow morning so can enjoy a pretzel without guilt now :)

Well done everyone.

Lost 3.5lb! :) joint woman of the year with my cousin which I was pleased about :)

What are the criteria?
You have to be a stone away from healthy BMI, I'm 1st 6lb away :)
STS :badmood:

Have been exercising a lot this week and now feeling I shouldn't have bothered. And I hate the gym!!

Roll on next week.....
Sometimes starting exercise plays havoc with your weight loss. If you hate the gym, why go? Why not go to a gym with classes, (my fave) or go jogging, or swimming, or even just walking x

Lost 4lb and slimmer of the week :)

Lost 3.5lb! :) joint woman of the year with my cousin which I was pleased about :)

You have to be a stone away from healthy BMI, I'm 1st 6lb away :)

Sometimes starting exercise plays havoc with your weight loss. If you hate the gym, why go? Why not go to a gym with classes, (my fave) or go jogging, or swimming, or even just walking x

Congrats on WOTY :)

I guess I should've written I hatED the gym and was just starting to quite like it (not ready to say enjoy yet!!)so WI was a bit of a kick in the teeth. Now that I'm a bit fitter, I have started classes which is def what I need as I need good kick to not stop as soon as i get tired!! I went to abs and core in my lunch break today and then Zumba after work!! Just feel a bit bleurgh as I'm doing what the world tells you (eat healthy and exercise) and STS this week! Not giving up though, after all the squats and cardio I've done in the last week (oh the pain of squats) there is no way the scales are beating me. Just having my grrrr sulking evening and then back on with it!! xx

lost 2 tonight which takes me down another 1st number and I couldn't be happier. Just 3 more for my 3 stone and im really working for it next week. I go on holiday on 6th September and would love to have hit 3 stone by then, it would make all the alcohol and food of an all inclusive feel less guilty.

Well done everyone :)

I had a 3.5 loss this week - very happy with that! 16st on the button now, 2lb to go to first stone off!

Hi all, some fab losses!
4lb off for me tonight and slimmer of the week :))
only 2lb left for my first stone! That would be my first month! Woop!
:)

Hi

1 1/2 off for me last night so got my half stone award. Ok, but still keep thinking that i should have done better in 3 weeks.

well done on your loss! don't feel disheartened, not everyone has big losses at the beginning. look at it this way - you are a half stone lighter than you were 3 weeks ago! lots of babies are born that weight lol

well done on your loss! don't feel disheartened, not everyone has big losses at the beginning. look at it this way - you are a half stone lighter than you were 3 weeks ago! lots of babies are born that weight lol

I know, you're right, it's just that when i went before I would lose a stone in 3 weeks and i know i need to stop looking back at the past and concentrate now! im sat here now eating breakfast and watching that slimming programme from BBC2 last night that followed the sliiming clubs for 3 months, motivation to start the day, oh and i cooked a liver and bacon casserole at 4.30am so that we have a sw tea for tonight!

Lost 4lb this week was delighted got SOTW and got my 4 stone loss award

Got a huge smile at the moment really pleased how things have gone since joining SW

Well done to all others on there losses :)

Wow! Well done! Four stone is my target but only started SW last night!

Wow jma amazing result, massive well done to you, bet you are so proud of yourself, that's such a huge achievement :)

I went back to slimming world last night after missing the 4 previous weeks due to a 2 week all inclusive holiday, a 40th birthday meal out so wasn't expecting a good result however I had only gained 1lb so was very pleased with that :D

Will be back on track next week

Wow I'm very inspired after reading the success stories from last night! Hopefully I will be celebrating with you all next week after my first weigh in! Feeling very determined!:D

Back