Wednesday Weighers

It was 5lb off for me at weigh in taking me into the 15's for the first time in 8 years and also got my new shiny for my 10% loss.

I am such a happy bunny.

Well done to everyone

Lola xx

Well done on the fab losses all!!! :)

Hi guys n girls

I'm in my third week and really enjoying the freedom of SW ?

In my first week I was ultra strict and lost 4lb but in the second week I had a little seaside holibob and ate my way through some fried delights! I still managed 1.5lbs off but that came as such a surprise.

This week I'm back on plan and have given myself a goal of 18lbs before Xmas (1lb a week)

Good luck to fellow fighters of fat

Xxxxx

Hi guys n girls

I'm in my third week and really enjoying the freedom of SW ?

In my first week I was ultra strict and lost 4lb but in the second week I had a little seaside holibob and ate my way through some fried delights! I still managed 1.5lbs off but that came as such a surprise.

This week I'm back on plan and have given myself a goal of 18lbs before Xmas (1lb a week)

Good luck to fellow fighters of fat

Xxxxx

Oooo good luck! I'm sure you can do it if you really get in to it! I've lost 12lb in three weeks and hoping to get to 1 stone next week! If I can do it- I'm sure anyone can! X

Another 0.5lb lost.
3rd week in a row I have only lost half a pound. But it is Star week and at least it's not a gain

Hi all I am a new loser, lost 4lb in my first week 21st Aug, unfortunately not at SW meeting as the scales broke
but I had weighed myself at home and was happy with that :D

Well done everyone some cracking losses -keep up the good work.

To those who have lost "only a half" this week look at the inches of lard your losing Lard.jpg

Ooooo that's good to look at! I'm dreading this Wednesday! I was naughty and had an indian Takeaway last night... Looked at my book though and had a lamb rogan josh with pilau rice so was still in my syns and chose not to induldge in any alcohol! Go me! I will soon swim and jog it off! I feel guilty now and it wasn't even that nice lol x

amyjay...if it was within your syn limit then whats the problem? Thats what they are there for :)

Haha I know but I still feel guilty lol! I can't help it! X

I wouldnt worry if you were within syns hun thats the beauty of SW you can eat lots of "naughty" stuff that isnt really and be guilt free

Ahh we'll at least I will have my excuse ready for Wednesday! I've been good for the rest of the week so still holding out hope for the 2lb I want off this week!

I had 3.5lbs off
Got my 6.5 stone award
And voted woman of the year :)

wow big congrats! what an achievement :D

I am dreading this week lol, i have been weighing myself in between and i seem to have come to a halt - it had to happen sometime i guess lol, 3 great losses in a row. I've been good, kept within my syns, and exercising loads. I was soo hoping for my 1st stone off this week! 2 days to go so you never know lol. If i dont lose tho i wont be too upset, i'm still in a far better place than i was a month ago, and i'll lose next week :)

wow big congrats! what an achievement :D

I am dreading this week lol, i have been weighing myself in between and i seem to have come to a halt - it had to happen sometime i guess lol, 3 great losses in a row. I've been good, kept within my syns, and exercising loads. I was soo hoping for my 1st stone off this week! 2 days to go so you never know lol. If i dont lose tho i wont be too upset, i'm still in a far better place than i was a month ago, and i'll lose next week :)
I wouldn't worry too much! I'm terrible for weighing inbetween group and you can never trust it!! You may still be on for your first stone off! I'm the same- I don't feel like I've done too well this week- I don't seem to have been eating as much so I don't know what's going to happen! It's just best to wait and see! X

Back