Wednesday Weighers

Well done on the great losses!

ggrrr I'm so annoyed! I've worked hard this week at the gym and swimming and been sticking to plan and still managed to gain 1lb! Had some great losses in previous weeks though! I've added my syns up tonight for this week and I've only had 40 for the whole week. I also feel like I haven't eaten as much this week so I don't know whether that has something to do with it!

Oh well... Onwards and upward from tomorrow!!!

Yep, that is probably why. You've not been having enough calories for your body to function, especially with all the exercise you'll have been burning off even more! So try to eat more and eat some syns try and have 10 a day it's what they're there for. X

I've been so busy this week, not had a chance to post... I lost 1lb this week so still to reach that elusive 1stone Mark! But I am now in the 15s and that feels great.

I must admit... I don't think that 1lb is an honest one! My weigh in jeans (lol) were in the wash so I wore my black trousers, which are way lighter! So it's more likely I really sts, but I've been weeing loads since then and don't feel so bloated, so fingers crossed for next week! I'm back to dayshift next week too, so I have to suffer the lovely smells from the works canteen :( I might go out at lunchtimes lol

I remember when I used to go to get weighed (doing it at home now) I used to practically strip in front of the leader and wear the lightest possible clothes. :D

Well I can start the ball rolling. My group is closed tomorrow so weighed today. Lost 4lbs :)

Yep, that is probably why. You've not been having enough calories for your body to function, especially with all the exercise you'll have been burning off even more! So try to eat more and eat some syns try and have 10 a day it's what they're there for. X
Thanks Hun! Well I went back to work yesterday after 5 weeks off and everyone was commenting in my weight loss- even though its only 11lb at the moment! I've still toned up a lot! Looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in!

Well done Buttercup, that's a great loss.

Well it will be 1st weigh in tonight after having 2 weeks holiday in Vegas......I reckon I have gained tons of weight but I'll find out what the damage is and then get back on plan later

Good luck everyone

Well it will be 1st weigh in tonight after having 2 weeks holiday in Vegas......I reckon I have gained tons of weight but I'll find out what the damage is and then get back on plan later

Good luck everyone

Good Luck. I went to Vegas at the start of the year and didn't end up putting on as much as I thought, I stuffed my face because the food out there was amazing. I think it was offset by all the walking about on the strip. How did you find it ?

I'm shocked. I lost 5lb this week :eek:

Just half a lb more for my 3 and a half stone! x

Last edited:
Lost 3lb this week pleased with this as I got my 4.5 stone award and now only 5lb from 5st which at times I cant believe how far I have come

Away on Hols next week but it wont stop me may have a few beers but all food will be on plan

Well done to you all who lost :)

Good Luck. I went to Vegas at the start of the year and didn't end up putting on as much as I thought, I stuffed my face because the food out there was amazing. I think it was offset by all the walking about on the strip. How did you find it ?

Thanks Dukesy I will let you know how I get on. I've been to Vegas for the last 3 years & I usually put about 1/2 a stone on. I find the food portions far too big for me but trouble is I try & finish the meal which actually made me sick this year cos I ate so much lol

I love Vegas, I'm definitely hoping the blistering heat & the walking up n down the strip have helped me lose some weight that I would have put on.......I'm guessing not though lol

WI at 7pm for me! I've learnt from last week not to judge what I'm going to lose/gain!!

Back