Wednesday Weighers

put 13lbs on last week after reading festival, but had 15.5lbs off this week. yey
just another 1.5lbs off needed for my 7 stone award.... next week ;)

put 13lbs on last week after reading festival, but had 15.5lbs off this week. yey
just another 1.5lbs off needed for my 7 stone award.... next week ;)

Wow that's amazing.....well done for reversing the gain. Just goes to show that you can go out and enjoy yourself and so long as you get back into it no harm should be done

7stone loss is fab

-3lbs :D

Hit my first mini goal of 1.5 stone loss by Bestival, well actually got 2.5 lbs over my goal which gives me some room for this week as off to Bestival tomorrow!! Going to try my hardest to not gain too much. Bag full of SW friendly drink and the lowest syn alcohol I could find!!

Wish me luck...! xx

-3lbs :D

Hit my first mini goal of 1.5 stone loss by Bestival, well actually got 2.5 lbs over my goal which gives me some room for this week as off to Bestival tomorrow!! Going to try my hardest to not gain too much. Bag full of SW friendly drink and the lowest syn alcohol I could find!!

Wish me luck...! xx

Well done Sam - good luck for the Bestival

-3.5 for me which pretty much cancels out my German holiday gain :)

back way way under the target zone. So fun week ahead!

Some awesome losses everyone, we'll done.

Some excellent losses! 3lb off for me! Very happy! Wanted 3.5 to get my half stone award. The lady was like have a pee! I replied just had one haha! She said step off and step back on, no change! She said take your watch off which I did, no change! Hahaha, had such a laugh at class tonight! Loving it! :)

4.5lb off this week and Slimmer of the week, 1.5st award :D

3lb loss for me :)

Only 1/2lb again this week 8lbs in total. Just done 2 1/2 hours kickboxing so hopefully better next week.

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just the 1lb loss for me but considering I went to the pub last Friday and drank my own weight in white wine, I'm pleased with the loss.

Just half a pound to go to get under 16 stone.

To be honest I am feeling quite 'thin' as this is the lowest weight that I have been since 2007.

2 off for me, got my 3 stone award and go on holiday tomorrow so I'm well chuffed.

Back