Wednesday Weighers

2lb off for me i can see that 1 stone award peeking over the horizon

After losing 6.5lbs in my first week, half a lb for my second week was so disappointing as I stuck to the plan rigidly bar one day. Hopefully a lot better next week :) I did however manage to get my half a stone award which i was really happy about. I have noticed many people stick their stickers on their books. Was just wondering other ways people keep theirs? :)!:heartpump:

image.jpg

2 off for me, got my 3 stone award and go on holiday tomorrow so I'm well chuffed.
Just amazing

Have fun on your jollies

After losing 6.5lbs in my first week, half a lb for my second week was so disappointing as I stuck to the plan rigidly bar one day. Hopefully a lot better next week :) I did however manage to get my half a stone award which i was really happy about. I have noticed many people stick their stickers on their books. Was just wondering other ways people keep theirs? :)!:heartpump:

Well done our class 'helper' sticks the shinies onto our book

View attachment 106024
Well done x

View attachment 106024

Im boring I keep my stickers on my book and put my certificates on my freezer to remind me of how far ive come :D

2lb off for me last night...only 1lb away from a stone now! Hopefully get it next week x

i STS this week, but i have changed shifts, so my 5.30pm weigh in that was my 'morning' weigh in (i was nightshift), is now my evening weigh in so i'm quite pleased i sts! (i can be 1.5-3lb heavier between morning and evening) the scales teetered down another half pound but settled on the same weight lol boo. Hopefully this means i get a nice big loss when i go back onto nights again hehe! just have to wait another week for that stone award!

It's a new week! How is everyone doing? This is my first weigh in since returning but to tell you the truth i'm a bit worried. Lots of wine & a take away on Sat night although i've tried to be good the rest of the time. Fingers crossed!

I've had a bad week I'm afraid, too many up and down days. From today I'm going to be really focussed.

Good Luck for tomorrow everyone!

I'm expecting either a maintain or a small gain but still within target range.
Been off plan all week, lots going on, haven't really been focused and I've been ill with a bad cold which has now turned into a very chesty cough and I've lost my voice! X

I'm not going to group tonight as my chesty cough has left me with no voice and I had a nasty nosebleed at work earlier so I was sent home, via docs, to be told to do nothing but rest!
As I'm target member I don't have to weigh every week anyway.

So based on the number I saw on scales this morning, I'm going with a maintain this week.

Hopefully I'll get rid of this cough and get my voice back!!!

1lb off for me, which meant gaining my 3 and a half stone award! :D x

4lb off this week, wowee, i felt i had lost maybe 1lb, my jaw was hanging open at the scales lol. That's me got my first stone award x

Back