Wednesday Weighers

Off to WI shortly. I wonder what 4 days living in a field, drinking excessively and a sneaky pie and mash has done to me..... !!

Well done to everyone who has weighed so far and good luck for the late groups like me! xx

Went to my first today and found out my actual weight.

Think I am going to struggle with the eating side of things. I dont eat enough!!

I'm not going to group tonight as my chesty cough has left me with no voice and I had a nasty nosebleed at work earlier so I was sent home, via docs, to be told to do nothing but rest!
As I'm target member I don't have to weigh every week anyway.

So based on the number I saw on scales this morning, I'm going with a maintain this week.

Hopefully I'll get rid of this cough and get my voice back!!!

I hope your feeling better soon hun - make sure you do as your told and resr xx

Lost 4lbs this week! Got my 1 n half stone award tonight!

Hi Guys - last night was my first 'proper' weigh in!
My first week on plan was great and i've lost 6lbs - so happy - i had a nightmare the night before that i'd put on a stone!
Feeling really motivated - there was a lovely lady at my group who's lost 6 stone - in a year - she looks flipping amazing! Hope you all had a good weigh in :)

I lost 3lb at weigh in, got my 2 stone shiny too and into the 15's.

So happy

Only lost 0.5lb this week which to be fair was expected as it hasn't been a great week but ive only 4lb to reach my 2 stone award so im aiming to be a very good girl this week :D

Well done everyone

Gutted. +3 this week so I've put on half a stone in 3 weeks. Broke down in group last night and haven't felt like eating much today. It's OH's first day in his new job today, he'll be expecting chicken curry in the slow cooker when he gets home late tonight and I really haven't got the motivation :-(

WOW!!

Well done

Back