Wednesday Weighers

Gutted. +3 this week so I've put on half a stone in 3 weeks. Broke down in group last night and haven't felt like eating much today. It's OH's first day in his new job today, he'll be expecting chicken curry in the slow cooker when he gets home late tonight and I really haven't got the motivation :-(

You have lost loads. Try look on the positive side. Perhaps go back to basics. Chin up.

Tierney

Hi Guys - last night was my first 'proper' weigh in!
My first week on plan was great and i've lost 6lbs - so happy - i had a nightmare the night before that i'd put on a stone!
Feeling really motivated - there was a lovely lady at my group who's lost 6 stone - in a year - she looks flipping amazing! Hope you all had a good weigh in :)

Well done. That's a great first week. We're all here to help each other. Tierney

first weigh in since i started again and 1/2 on!! I was at wine tasting at the weekend though. Have another off day planned for Sat but hopin I can pull it back for Wed x

Im aiming for 4lb loss on Wednesday evening i really hope i make it. Although tpday i struggled but still focusing!!

Aim: To be a fit and healthy glowing Yummy Mummy! size 12-14 :)

Well done everyone ;) I'm a Wednesday weigher so will be joining you all x

Lost 4lb at my wed meeting after I bad week so hoping its not going to catch up with me next week!!! Well done to everyone! Xxx

Wednesday soon approaching how we all thinking ?

Personally not sure was away last week eating was fine on EE plan but did allow myself some drinks

I'm 5 off 5st loss so hoping for 2lb 2.5lb loss

Wow you've done amazing so far, keep working hard.

I'm feeling pretty good about this week, ive tried really really hard, I only lost half lb last week after a bad week so hoping that this week or next will pay off for me, just 4lb to go to get my 2 stone from slimming world

Gutted. +3 this week so I've put on half a stone in 3 weeks. Broke down in group last night and haven't felt like eating much today. It's OH's first day in his new job today, he'll be expecting chicken curry in the slow cooker when he gets home late tonight and I really haven't got the motivation :-(

I look at your weight loss and feel very inspired! We all have bad times! Good luck for next week xxx

Not had the best week, really trying but finding it hard as i'm in a cant be bothered cooking phase but I am making myself do it. Plus the dentist wrecked my mouth today only doing a scrape and polish but feel like I've been punched in the mouth so that's put me off food and I know not eating isn't good. Will keep going til weds and start every day afresh x

Been away on me hols the last 3 weeks..i think ive put on 3lb so happy with that overall...no blow outs now till xmas time so aiming for at least 2lb a week till then...going to step the exercise up as i aint done much at all upto now...had a good wardrobe cleanout today and was shocked at just how big i must of been..got 2 suitcases worth of stuff to list on ebay now...:) good luck everyone...

Back