Wednesday Weighers

STS for me this week :( I stuck rigidly to plan too! Feeling disappointed but have discussed this in depth with my consultant and we both agree the tablets I have been given by my dr to take for 2 weeks go some way to being the reason! I have some big hormonal issues going on and the tablets I have been prescribed can cause weight gain, so I suppose STS this week isn't too bad! I just hope next week things improve, but as Ill still be on the tablets I can't be too sure :(

I had a STS at weigh in, to be honest I warranted a gain with the week I've had.

So I'm still at 15st11lb thankfully!

Hoping for a really good week to make up for my naughtiness of last week.

Well done everyone xx

3.5 on for me but I had a weeks all inclusive in Turkey and it was worth every one of those pounds. Back on it this week, want to deffo lose that next week and then some hopefully

2.5lb off for me :)

I wasn't very good at all over the summer, with one week I would lose and then the next week I would gain, so now the summer is over I am back on it and hoping to lose 17.5lb by Christmas.

Lost 0.5 lb. Finding it hard not to lose motivation when I have followed the diet 100% and only lost 0.5 lb. Wish this belly problem would go away.

Tierney

Tierney - you have lost loads in 7 weeks you should be proud of yourself, you wont get big losses every week hun. A healthy loss is 1-2lb per week, that way it will stay off longer. Dont give up stick at it the results will show

I had a bad week last wednesday. I went and got weighed and I saw her write '+3 1/2' and I was so upset I actually sad, 'oh, really?' and she just nodded
and passed me my book. I cried all the way home, then when I looked back in my book she wrote my weight as losing that weight. I then weighed myself at home and by my scales had lost over 4 pounds.

I came away feeling really upset about it all. It may be a small mistake but it devastated me.

Did you not stay to class? Your consultant should have acknowledged your loss and given you a well done. 3.5lbs off is brilliant dont beat yoursellf up. The only number that matters is the one at your official WI on a Weds.

Hi All, mind if I join? I weigh in at class on a Wednesday.

So far I've lost
Week 1 - 3lb
Week 2 - 2lb
Week 3 - 3lb

Loving the diet do far. Tried Petes peanut curry tonight with an extra added chilli kick, was delicious.

Xx

Hi All, mind if I join? I weigh in at class on a Wednesday.

So far I've lost
Week 1 - 3lb
Week 2 - 2lb
Week 3 - 3lb

Loving the diet do far. Tried Petes peanut curry tonight with an extra added chilli kick, was delicious.

Xx

Hi Tracy
Could you post the recipe for that dish please? How may syns in it?
Sounds delish!
Thanks
Laura

Here u go

Pete's Peanut Curry

Serves 2
Ingredients
150g Pre-cooked chicken (s) (ff)
1 Onion (s) (sff)
1 chilli, deseeded & finely chopped (s) (sff)
1 Pepper, finely chopped (s) (sff)
1 Knorr "herb stockpot"
1tsp cumin
1tsp coriander
1tsp turmeric
1tbsp madras curry powder
1tbsp sweetener
2 Garlic cloves (sff)
2tbsp smooth/crunchy peanut butter9syns/2=4.5syns each person
2cm piece of ginger, grated
200mL hot water
400g chopped tomatoes (s) (sff)
Handful of coriander

Method

In a frying pan sprayed with Fry Light, cook the chicken until browned, remove and set aside.
Spray the frying pan again with fry Light, cook onion, garlic, ginger & chilli until soft.
Add the cumin, turmeric, curry powder & coriander, cook for 2 minutes then add the chicken, tomatoes & sweetener, cook for 10 mins. Place the stockpot on top of the cooking food and allow to infuse.
Add the peanut butter and the 200mL of water mix well & cook on a medium heat until the chicken is hot, and the sauce has thickened, sprinkle the coriander over the food.
Serve with rice & side salad.
(Finish the meal with chilled melon)

Thanks a mill Tracy... definitely gonna try this one :)

4.5lbs off for me this week. chuffed to bits. thought my weightloss had naturally slowed down, which i always thought was just a myth. turns out, i hadnt been eating enough. i thought as much last week, so made an effort to actually eat more this week and wooppee had 4.5lbs off. CHUFFED!!!

Back