Wednesday Weighers

Weigh in tonight, expecting it to be bad, not had a good week but new week tomorrow and i wont let this week ruin my progress even if i do have a gain tonight. good luck everyone today!!

That is fantastic Britney well done xx ... super weight loss since you began in such a short space of time..... you must be super motivated!! Well done again

I'm hoping for at least a 2lb loss tonight so that I can hit my 1st stone target.... fingers crossed!!!!!! :)

Dreading tonight..I had a wee alcohol fueled weekend and I'm scared what Mr Scales will tell me :(

4.5lbs off for me this week. chuffed to bits. thought my weightloss had naturally slowed down, which i always thought was just a myth. turns out, i hadnt been eating enough. i thought as much last week, so made an effort to actually eat more this week and wooppee had 4.5lbs off. CHUFFED!!!

fantastic! well done!

Britney, that's fantastic, well done you!!

I've lost 2.5lbs this week, just need 3.5lbs to get my 4 stone off, BUT I'm away next week for 5 days all inclusive, so we shall see! It's not the food that's bothering me, it's knowing there's a free bar! :D xx

Britney, that's fantastic, well done you!!

I've lost 2.5lbs this week, just need 3.5lbs to get my 4 stone off, BUT I'm away next week for 5 days all inclusive, so we shall see! It's not the food that's bothering me, it's knowing there's a free bar! :D xx

Wow shellsuit, just had a quick look at your loss history.... you have had some extremely fantastic weekly losses.... how have you managed this?? Any tips??? :)

Wow shellsuit, just had a quick look at your loss history.... you have had some extremely fantastic weekly losses.... how have you managed this?? Any tips??? :)

Ditto ! Please can you share your tips, amazing losses ! :p

Kay xx

Good day for me lost 2.5lb and got this little collection :)

Attachments

• image-2646916446.jpg
    image-2646916446.jpg
    494.8 KB · Views: 42
well done jma... I'm dying to go to class at 5.30pm.... praying for 2lbs off!!!!!

2lb off for me and slimmer of the week too..............another new shiny yey

Good luck to anyone yet to weigh-in

and well done to everyone.

xx

1lb off a wee bit deflated after last weeks loss. I hope that doesn't sound awful but really I only have myself to blame.

1 and 1/2 on for me, bringing me to 11st 4.5lbs- 1 and 1/2 over target.

Happy with that, considering I'm not on plan at all!

2.5lbs off for me. Lowered my target so I could get the 16 1/2 sticker and smashed it by a pound :D Don't think I can go much lower now.

Well done you bunch of losers :D

Back