Wednesday Weighers

For the first time since joining SW, I didn't make it to group today as ws so busy at work :(

I'm not going to update my WI on the SW site as that has always been 'official' and I'm not sure i trust my scales to be the same!

However my scales if they are correct are showing a STS. I'm a little confused :confused:

I've been totally on plan for the past 2 weeks and have only lost 1lb. The only difference is that I have totally upped my exercise and gym sessions as it's not long until snowboard season. Can this really make such a difference?

I'm desperate for my 2 stone and to see the next stone down on the scales!! xx

Well done all so far. 1.5 on for me tonight but I know why x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

-1lb for me!

First Wednesday weigh in. Been following plan for 3 weeks but only 1 week officially so first weigh in tonight and 5lb loss. Really chuffed with that. 21lb to target, 12 loss so far. :)

4 off for me, which I am chuffed about, lost what I put on on my holiday. I'm only half a pound less than what I was this time last month but at least its off. Hoping for another good week next week

Really grumpy. 100% on plan and stayed the same. I was really fed up last week loosing 0.5lbs and this week staying the same, adds insult to injury.

Signing off as fed up of North Lincs.

Tx

Last edited:
1.5 off for me this week! I'm happy with that as I had a big lunch before weigh in. 3.5lb till I get my 1stone sticker.

I made a mistake on my previous post, week 1 I lost 4lb.

Week 1 - 4lb
Week 2 - 2lb
Week 3 - 3lb
Week 4 - 1.5lb
---------------------
Total TD - 10.5lb

What's everyone's target weight? I'm 5ft 4" and I don't know if I should set my target to 9stone or 9 1/2 stone?

Xxxxx

I'm 5ft 10 and my target weight is 11st 3lbs.

It can be whatever you want it to be, if you're happy at 9 1/2 set it as that. Your choice x

3 down for me and my first stone gone.. thrilled x

I Haven't been on for a while as i've been so busy at work! Lost 1.5lb last week and 2lb this week! Was over the moon with that! I've lost 19lb now since 1st August... It's going well and I can really tell! I've also signed up for Race For Life so i'm in training for that :)

Hi I'm new to this forum type thing so you'll have to excuse me if I get things wrong. I do Slimming world at home and when I did it 2 years ago at home I lost nearly 2 stone in 4 months doesn't seem to be going as good this time think its that extra bottle of wine tho lol!

Week 1 - 3lbs
Week 2 - 1lbs
Week 3 - 1lbs
Week 4 - 1.5lbs
Week 5 - 1.5lbs
Week 6 - 0
This week - 2lbs YAY!

To everyone who's lost this week well done to those who haven't stick in there!

Thank you and well done to you too. I started at 15.11 so my mini target is 14.03 so just under a stone to go but I've started exercising now so hoping for a 2 - 3 lb a week loss but we'll see.

Well done all that lost, keep going to those who didn't get what they wanted this week x

Hi
I am new to this forum, hope it's ok to join in. I go to SW on Wednesday evenings. My losses so far are:
Week 1 -6 lbs
Week 2 -1.5lbs (half stone award)
Week 3 -2lbs (SOTW)
Week 4 -2lbs

I hope to get my stone award next Wednesday, so I have started Success Express today. Weekends are my downfall though! Happy Friday everyone

Back