Wednesday Weighers

i barely have time to post on here anymore! cant wait to get over this busy spell!

I lost 2.5lb this week yay :)

Gutted I gained 4lbs this week I'm never drinking again it sabotages me for the week :-(

I know how you feel love, I love a drink but all it does is piles the pounds on.

I've had two nights out in the past month, saved and syned my drinks and STILL put weight on.

But I had two fantastic family 'do's, enjoyed the time spent with family and I just think, what the heck!! we are human after all.

You have done so well in your losses so far xx

I know how you feel love, I love a drink but all it does is piles the pounds on. I've had two nights out in the past month, saved and syned my drinks and STILL put weight on. But I had two fantastic family 'do's, enjoyed the time spent with family and I just think, what the heck!! we are human after all. You have done so well in your losses so far xx

Thanks. My problem is I don't really like spirits either so everything I drink is higher in syns, and the next day when iv got a hangover I just crave junk food and have no will power. Sometimes it's worth it if it's a good reason but not if you just randomly go out.
I know it's good to go out and stuff but I feel like I'm so far away from my goal that it's not worth it at the moment.

Have WI tonight, not too hopeful after the weekend and *week this week but will start all over tomorrow anyway :) GL everyone!

Hi I'm joining the Wednesday weigh group! A bit about me - joined sw in January and hit target in July, so now I'm working on maintainence. I was a regular contributer to the serial weighers thread, but now I'm working on maintainence I thought a weekly thread would be better and as weigh day is on weds I thought this would be the best place lol.

anyway, this weeks weigh in was 2.6lbs on, taking me to 10st 2.6lbs, which is 0.4lb below target. I have a long weekend away on the 18th cot and would like to drop about three below target (10st) before I go to give me a bit wiggle room. So going to rein it back in for the next couple of weeks.

good luck to all you other Wednesday weighers x x

STS - gutted - but shouldn't have had that extra bottle of wine that will teach me lol.

Well done to all that have lost especially jma2013 great losses! And for everyone like me don't be disheartened good luck for next week.

Gained 2.5lbs I wish I could say I'm surprised. What an idiot I am!

Back