Wednesday Weighers

1.5lbs off for me this week :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb on for me this week. Bang on target with that :)

Another week down in the maintain game. We'll done everyone.

Well done everyone :)

STS for me this week, not a happy bunny as stuck to plan all week but hey ho guess these things happen sometimes. Fingers crossed I'll have a good loss next week x

2.5lbs off for me!

Down 1.5 lbs. Should be happy with that I know, but I did Success Express for 5 days, and didn't go over my syns once this week so I'm a bit gutted I didn't get more.

I'll get over it... eventually... lol!

CD

1.5lb for me,

well done every one xxx

+.5 last week and last night -.5 (seems silly but i went home and cried!) star week so hoping that has had something to do with it, stuck this week and wrote everything down :( boo! onwards and downwards eh! well done everyone :)

down 1/2lb... happy with that as was expecting a gain with *week and being out at the weekend :)

Hi all Wednesday weighers
Here to sub. I was weighed at the dieticians on Wednesday and had lost 7lbs. So I am 16 st 7lbs. Happy to be going in the right direction.:)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

+.5 last week and last night -.5 (seems silly but i went home and cried!) star week so hoping that has had something to do with it, stuck this week and wrote everything down :( boo! onwards and downwards eh! well done everyone :)

Awww chin up hun - it will come off, we all have these weeks even when we know we have been totally on plan. Our bodies do funny things to us.

You have lost 9lbs in 3 weeks be proud of that and make it work to your advantage - focus on the week ahead, You can do it, you WILL do it x

i use to get weighed on a saturday at home,

but i decided to join a group, I had my first weigh in last week and lost 2 1/2lb which i was excited about.

Looking forward to this weeks weigh in :D

GOOD LUCK
to all of you this week

Back