Wednesday Weighers

Hi all! I have recent started SW again from home. I have weekly weigh ins at the gym and these seem to have fallen on a Wednesday so I thought I would join in with you guys

As I am unable to go to the gym tomorrow I weighed in at 13.9 which means in the last week I have lost 5lbs wooooo!!!!

Good luck tomorrow all!!!!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

good luck everyone. am weighing in later this a.m so will let you all know later. hoping for a sts.

Don't know whether to weigh in tonight or not, missed last week and the week before put on 3lb. HAve been awfull again this week but i'm ready to go full tilt this week!! Decisions decisions :)

Good luck all

Well I've had horrendous morning sickness over last 3 days and my scales are showing a whooping 6lbs off!
Only really need to lose 3lbs to be at bottom of target range so looks like I'll be eating all day and wearing jeans tonight!

Good luck everyone!

Wednesday at last ..... roll on 5.30pm... fingers crossed for everyone :)

Well I've had horrendous morning sickness over last 3 days and my scales are showing a whooping 6lbs off!
Only really need to lose 3lbs to be at bottom of target range so looks like I'll be eating all day and wearing jeans tonight!

Good luck everyone!

Aww hope it passes soon xx

Aww hope it passes soon xx
Thanks- got anti sickness meds now and they seem to be doing the trick. Just destroyed some cheese on toast and considering having more as it was so good!

Thanks- got anti sickness meds now and they seem to be doing the trick. Just destroyed some cheese on toast and considering having more as it was so good!

I had some anti sickness things too... Shame they didn't work lol.... The only thing I coukd keep down was Burger King fries :D

Don't know whether to weigh in tonight or not, missed last week and the week before put on 3lb. HAve been awfull again this week but i'm ready to go full tilt this week!! Decisions decisions :)

Good luck all

Go to class and face it, you've already decided your going full tilt this week but by going to class you can draw a line and make it so much easier.

1lb off this week putting me 1.5lb below target, hoping for another 1.5lb off next week before our weekend away, so ican relax and indulge a little. Good luck everyone else x

Lost 2lbs get in (STS last week) do victory dance lol. Gone from 15.11 to 14.13 so goodbye 15 stone weight, I'm never going see you again!!!

Back