Wednesday Weighers

3.5 off meaning I'm out of target range whoops! Better eat my way back in!

Lol to be fair it's all been down to horrendous morning sickness that I've lost so much this week and it even came up that I was SOW but as I'm weigh lady I gave it to person below me as I was too embarrassed to take it!
My C knows, but that's it.
Everyone else just thinks I'm always ill! This week a sickness bug, which isn't far from the truth!

1lb off this week to even out the 1lb on from last week. After months of trying to figure out what my natural weight, I think I'm pretty much on it.

Well done everyone :)

Only 1lb off for me this week :(

2.5 down for me this week, thrilled.. aiming for 2 this week to being me into the 13's :) love these small goals...definitely keep me going!!

2lb off for me this week :)

not bad considering i've been feeling terrible, got told this week i've started menopause :( i'm 38!

My first weigh in last night (start weight) and as I'm used to weighing (at home) every day I cannot WAIT to have good news next week!
Must not peek at the scales!!!

Hi, can I join please? I've been going on slimming world for two weeks now, I lost 2.5 the first week and was quite shocked when I lost 3.5 this week when I ended up at Pizza Hut during the week. I tried sticking to salad and pasta not realising how many syns it was filled wih until I got home and only have 3 smaller slices of pizza, this is good for me ha! I love pizza. Now I'm starting to get used to what I should shouldn't be eating I am going to start posting more.

Just back from my holidays today, after a week of eating and drinking with little regard for syns! I'll be back on the super speeds from tomorrow morning, so hoping to minimise any gains before Wednesday...

Back