Wednesday Weighers

I had a shocking 79 syns yesterday- on my third day!!!
Got ages to redeem myself. Happy Sunday, Wednesday weighers :)

I might have had a peek on my own scales this evening and been exactly the same weight :-S
What are the chances of losing before 5:30pm tomorrow- only time will tell!
Eeeep!!

Hi guys, can I join please? Ive Been with slimming world 5 weeks now (6 tomorrow) and have lost 1 stone exactly. Went out Saturday night (first night out with husband since having my baby 10 weeks ago), and have no idea at all how many syns were eaten and drunk??!! I enjoyed each and every one, though, and have been good the rest of the time, so hope I still have a loss tomorrow. Good luck everyone :)

Of course you can and welcome hun - good luck for WI at least if its a gain you know why, but one night out of 7 shouldnt do too much damage

Not sure how I feel about weigh in tonight. I've counted everysingle syn i've had this week and i'm sitting at 97.5 ouit of my 105. Haven't had as much superfree as I should have though. Praying for a loss!

Lost 2.5lbs this week, putting me 4lbs below target. Away with the husband, kids and friends this weekend which will involve plenary of eating and drinking, which is why I was trying to lose a little extra to give me a little wiggle room whilst away. Good luck to all the rest of you x x

Well done on the losses so far, mrstore I'd be delighted with that 0.75!

Reckon I am definitely up after my holiday, so now hoping it's only a pound or two, and not half a stone. To top it all I've a lovely bloated tum this morning.

Congratulations on all the losses so far! Everyones doing fab!!!

I'm not hungry today (too nervous I think) but I don't want to retain water or bloat up so I'm going to make myself eat lunch.

Well done well done and good luck to those early evening weighers xxx

Lost 1lb today although my lowest loss since starting had a meal out and drinks on thursday alcohol alone counted well over 150 syns so in my opinion I got lucky now only 4.5 lbs from 6 stone award so gunning for that this week

Congrats on all other losses and good luck to those still too weigh in

:)

Lost 1lb today although my lowest loss since starting had a meal out and drinks on thursday alcohol alone counted well over 150 syns so in my opinion I got lucky now only 4.5 lbs from 6 stone award so gunning for that this week

Omg that's fantastic well done u x total inspiration x

Hey guys I'm lea and I started sw 3 weeks ago x forums like this I think are fantastic and really help u stay on track so I was wondering if I could join in here as I'm a Wednesday evening group member x I'm 29 and I'm desperate to lose weight for a hundred and one reasons but I also have a few evens coming up which I am seriously dreading so I'm hoping losing a bit of weight will make them less painful ( worst being my 30th in march)
Well I have had two wi and my 3rd is tonight
1st week = 9 and half lb
2nd week = 3 and a half lb
3rd week = ??????

I hope it's ok me joining in and good luck to everyone tonight x x

Hi LeaE

Great start so far I see hope it continues and good luck for later

All the best on your journey were a friendly lot!! :)

Well I maintained which I am pleased with considering I had a kebab takeaway and plenty of Doritos at the weekend for my sisters birthday! Good luck to those weighing in tonight

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone just getting ready for my first week weigh in, seriously anxious because I have gone through so many detoxes this week but managed to stick 1000% so I'm hoping for a loss if not I will be found rocking in a corner as I can't do anymore

Back