Wednesday Weighers

Lost 4lbs tonight :D soooooo chuffed!! 1 more pound to club 10, and 3 to my stone and a half award........6 weeks in :)

Just lost 1lb this week ! Stuck to plan 100% as well so a little disappointed however I have my stone award x roll on week 4 and hopefully a better loss

Just lost 1lb this week ! Stuck to plan 100% as well so a little disappointed however I have my stone award x roll on week 4 and hopefully a better loss

I know how disappointing it is to lose 1lb but it is still a loss and every little helps so well done! Also you had to very good losses and I feel your body takes time to catch up so I'm sure you'll have a good loss next week.

Got my first shiny tonight. So pleased 1lb lost and half a stone lost since joining just over a month ago...happy girl!

-1.5 lbs

Proper on it this week after a week of being quite half hearted. It's easy to become complacent I guess and think you are being 100%. I think I'm quite good with weighing my HE's and counting my syns but I am going to be totally spot on this week and up my exercise more as December and boarding in Canada are fast approaching!

Regained the 3.5lbs I lost last week due to illness. Bang on target and food tasting was amazing! X

I lost 2.5lbs!!!!!!!!
so so pleased!! I was so nervous I had to pee twice before weigh in (hope that's not where the loss came from!)

well ill done everyone on fantastic losses and here's to another very successful week!
xxxxxx

Lost 1 1/2! Woop! Going to try and up my super free this week! X

2.5lb off for me and got my 2 stone award!!

Morning!

I was up a teeny half a pound, and really happy it wasn't more. Holidays are definitely over now, so I think I'll do some Success Express this week.

This was my first week, and I lost 1.5lbs. I was quite pleased with it because misjudged some foods for being free when they're not. :/
Hoping to lose two next week although it is my birthday tomorrow so we'll see. Ooh-eer!

Down 1 this week... going in the right direction but I want to notch up some big number losses so going at it seriously hard this week... aiming for a 3lb loss.... only 9 weigh ins til Christmas....gonna fly in!!! :D

Back