Wednesday Weighers

Haven't posted on here in a while. Half on last night which I'm completely ok with. Wasn't sure how that week went but thought it may have been a higher gain.

6lb to go to target. I WILL get there before Christmas :D!

Well done on the losses. Hope you all have a fab week :)

Haven't been here for a couple of weeks as was away with the hubby for our anniversary, where I over indulged in the All Inclusive food and drinks, plenty of sangria and cocktails were had and enjoyed! This is the whole point in SW for me, we can lose weight on plan, and enjoy being off plan when we want to, knowing that we can jump straight back on ship!

I gained 2.5lbs last week, which was fantastic after what I'd eaten and drank! Yesterday I lose 2lb, so already I'm back on track.

I <3 this plan, don't know what I'd do without it now, as I do really enjoy the meals more than the 'fatty' alternatives! xx

I stayed the same, which is better than a gain, only slightly disappointed because I was naughty at the weekend and havnt been feeling fantastic. So I had some chocolate last night got it out my system and starting again properly today.. Well done on all your losses.

Oh my word shellsuit look at your progress!! Wow!!
Well done your doing brilliantly!

What is your secret?

Well better late than never
My first week weigh in resulted In a 10lb loss
Flabbergasted is an understatement :)
So that's 6 stone 2 lbs altogether so far

Hope everyone's had a good weekend. For me (weirdly) it's not the weekend but Monday and Tuesday that seem to be my downfall :S I've had a goodish week so far so will do my best tomorrow. Tuesday should be fine this week cos 13 hour shift at work leaves little time for nibbling sweets and chocolate!!

we're nearly there ally_88. Good job you've got a loooong distraction today.
Tomorrow's going to drag. I weigh straight after work and the anticipation kills me!

Ok folks it's Tuesday? Does anyone else get the jitters on a Tuesday? Even tho you know you've been 100% on plan?!

Arghhhh it's the Tuesday fear!!!!!

Ok folks it's Tuesday? Does anyone else get the jitters on a Tuesday? Even tho you know you've been 100% on plan?!

Arghhhh it's the Tuesday fear!!!!!

Yes horrible feeling that wont go until I have weighed in Tomorrow standing in the queue to be weighed is worse though

I spend all tuesday drinking water green tea and doing everything possible to shed just a little bit more

Good luck for tomorrow everyone!

I get so nervous! I'm worried I won't get a good loss even though I know I've stuck to the plan!

Back