Wednesday Weighers

0.5lbs on, 2lbs under target. Staying about this weight week in and week out is good times :)

well done everyone.

-3.5 lbs :D meaning that I need to shift 6.5 lbs by Xmas WI to hit my second goal of another 1.5 stone (3 in total) by Canada. Originally I wanted to be at target (-4stone) by Xmas but I think was being unrealistic but hopefully I can get somewhere close! Got my 2.5 stone sticker tonight too :)

Well done everyone x

Well I lost 1lb! Not bad considering our holiday abroad last week! Bit disappointed that I didn't get the 2.5lb from when I weighed Saturday but happy I didn't put on at my official weigh in! (I have stepped on my scales when I got home and they are exactly the same as at group!)

Ah well...we enjoyed our holiday so Im happy!

3.5lb off for me! Wasn't expecting such a big loss :) 8st award in the bag though! Set my target at group, I know I've had it on here for a while but didn't set it at group. So now I have cos only got 9.5lb to go

lost 1lb this week.
Slow and steady wins the race :)

Well done to everyone x seeing everyone's losses big and small really keeps me focused so thank u guys x yeah !!!!
1.5lbs off this week x

Hi - can I join you please. Just climbing back on the wagon as of yesterday. Was considering joining Slimming World online, but I couldn't get it to complete my registration when I tried yesterday as have been a club member before so it keeps telling me that my email address is already in use (well, yeah - that's how I signed in to change to online in the first place!!) and no response from SW Online team as yet. As I already have the pack from going to class back in July I might just save myself £63 and stick to books and minimins. Anyway... WI yesterday was at 10st 7.5lb. Fingers crossed I'll stick to it and have a loss (however small) to report next Wednesday. :)

Stayed the same this week, altho if I'm honest I deserved a gain so happy that I maintained.... was a BH weekend here in Ireland... tough going ha :)

Back