Wednesday Weighers

was a BH weekend here in Ireland... tough going ha :)

Cripes the BH was a real struggle for me, you'd think I'd never been out before! Once I get through the trick or treaters tonight, I'll be grand!!

Hi all, my first post here. Ive been doing Slimming World since early September and just won Slimmer of the Week for the first time, and also won Slimmer of the Month October. 1 stone 6.5lb so far, 3.5lb loss this week

Thought I'd posted but hadn't lol
Lost 4 lb this week that makes 18lb in3 weeks
That's since started slimming world BUT down from 22st 10lbs to 16st yay

feeling heavy today. Have stayed on plan (minus the mega booze at the weekend) but feeling really really heavy.
2 and a half days to sort it out

I'm feeling the same Kimberley; I feel like a bit of a chub monster today, I can only hope it's hormones or something!! My scales at home got a new battery yesterday and when I stood on them they had me much heavier than usual! I hope they are wrong!!! X

Weird isn't it?
Hope we're not storing fats to keep warm! Lol. My body thinks I want to hibernate or something!

I nearly NEARLY stepped on the scales this morning but stopped myself. Phew

Weird isn't it? Hope we're not storing fats to keep warm! Lol. My body thinks I want to hibernate or something! I nearly NEARLY stepped on the scales this morning but stopped myself. Phew

I feel neurotic today, I'm drinking gallons in the hope that helps (god knows how!) but I'm still going down the gym tonight!!! X

I'm super late updating this week lol! I had my first gain :( 1.5lb on, but in all fairness i deserved that lol! i had been a naughty girl. I'm pretty confident i'll lose that again this week, and i'm changing shifts so i will be back to a 'morning' weigh-in. Fingers,legs and eyes crossed!

ARGHHHHH!!!
Drinking until peeing is annoying!

Wow- fantastic losses so far!!! Well done team!

I've got to wait another 8 and a half hours dagnabbit!

pastasauce.jpg 1 syn tomato mug shot and 2 low fat quorn sausages for lunch. 4 and a half hours to go!!!

Last edited:
Well had wi and gained 1 but ok as I've been shopping and stocked up and think I had to many HE's as planned to have green and red But think I messed up doing red . So here's to a new week of green and ee . Goodluck to everyone xx

Lost 2lb which im ok with had a big indian meal last week and alcohol on weekend sop have to be thankful for any loss

Going to try and have a big week now and try for my 6.5stone award may do some red days

congrats to all who have lost and good luck to those weighing in later

Back