Wednesday Weighers

and so the fear begins to kick in... have my SW clothes in tumble dryer... knowing my luck they'll shrink and I'll look even fatter! :D

CD that made me laugh!
If its any consolation the day I decided to join weight watchers I was the heaviest I'd ever been and none of my work clothes fit me. I was miserable/
I bunged on the most scruffy but comfy stretchy jeans in khaki green and I now have to wear them every Wednesday with a grey top with a black sequined collar. It totally doesn't match.
I refuse to wear something different to the weigh-in but boy do I look a mess! Bet the people at group think I'm a right skank!

Chuffed today, lost 3lb and gained my 4 stone award!

Just a stone to go till I hit my target. I have no idea how I'll feel when I hit it, so if I feel I want to lose more, I'll decide then :) xx

CD that made me laugh!
If its any consolation the day I decided to join weight watchers I was the heaviest I'd ever been and none of my work clothes fit me. I was miserable/
I bunged on the most scruffy but comfy stretchy jeans in khaki green and I now have to wear them every Wednesday with a grey top with a black sequined collar. It totally doesn't match.
I refuse to wear something different to the weigh-in but boy do I look a mess! Bet the people at group think I'm a right skank!

I am sure my other clothes aren't that much different in weight, but if I wear same trackie bottoms and t-shirt every week I can't blame the clothes! The bottoms are rank though, they'll fall apart in wash soon. Must go and see if I can get same/similar pair in smaller size at weekend. I look like a hobo though.

Sitting in the car outside my SW group like a total creep in the dark!! Counting down the mins till it's time to go in haha!!

Well done on your losses folks x

3.5 lbs this week. So pleased because I went out for dinner last week after group and ended up eating an ice cream sundae. Thought I'd be lucky to lose 1lb this week!

Not posted here in an age... 12.7 tonight (1.5 off) and SOTW - really shocked! 3.5 to go until I recover my spectacular fall off the wagon and get my 5.5st back!

1lb on for me. Obviously celebrated Halloween, bonfire night and Cardiff beating Swansea in the football a little too much. Still 1lb under target so it's all good.

Well done everyone!

4.5lb off! i switched to nightshift this week - meaning my usual weigh in is now a 'morning' one! so that accounts for part of the loss at least - but yay!

Well done everyone who's lost and keep up the good work for those who haven't.

Lost 3 lbs yay :party0049: back on track but don't know whats going happen next week cuz got a big night out on the town Saturday.

ABSOLUTELY OVER THE MOON :bliss:
with my 1.5lb loss!!

Well done everyone!!! Lets celebrate with giant fruit salad!!! Love to all my lovely Wednesday Weighers xxxx

3lb off for me this week! :) only 1 more lb to my club 10 :D That's next weeks target and to get into the next stone bracket :D

Back