Wednesday Weighers

0.5 on for me. Not at all surprised, that gain has been hot on my heels for a fortnight at this stage.

Need to get my head back into it, don't want to get in the cycle of gaining/losing same pound.

1lb gain for me I'm not surprised but I'm already working on rectifying it

3.5 off for me, 1 more lb then I go down a new first number, my own mini target looks like its never going to happen but I will persevere...

Forgot to post Wednesday just half for me this week again !

welcome aboard triage - the plan does work, stick with it as it may take a couple of weeks for you to adjust. Then there will be no looking back for you :D

welcome aboard triage - the plan does work, stick with it as it may take a couple of weeks for you to adjust. Then there will be no looking back for you :D

Thank you.....feeling rather nervous about Wednesday because this first week I've been feeling really really bloated and bigger than I did when I started :/

Fingers crossed for a miracle! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's fairly normal I think. I felt like my trousers were tighter in my first week but it was just bloating from all the food I was eating! Still had a good 5lb loss in week 1 :) You'll be fine, trust the plan! Good luck x

I haven't used a single syn today and not sure what to do. I'm not hungry; not one bit, but I also haven't been in this position before and don't know whether I should go get something yummy just because I can.
I haven't had chocolate, sweets, crisps, cakes, biscuits or ANYTHING in any way shape or form in the last 5 weeks so I'm scared if I start I won't be able to stop, and also if I end up gaining tomorrow I'll be really pissed off if its because I enjoy my 15 syns in one go this evening.
Eeeep!

Hi, I've lost my 6 stone by saving my syns for late at night and eating sweets and crisps :) and not reached for any more. I tell myself it's a treat and that's that. You know you shouldn't have more so at some point you're going to have to put trust in yourself ;) I've kept mine off for a year now :) enjoy what you want with your syns tonight xx

Hi, I've lost my 6 stone by saving my syns for late at night and eating sweets and crisps :) and not reached for any more. I tell myself it's a treat and that's that. You know you shouldn't have more so at some point you're going to have to put trust in yourself ;) I've kept mine off for a year now :) enjoy what you want with your syns tonight xx

Thanks so much for the friendly advice Bunnylush!

I enjoyed a delicious Bounty. OMG was it good.

Bring on the weigh-in.
Good Luck everyone!!!

First weigh in and despite the bloated feeling I've lost 5lbs.....whoop :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mrstore that's pretty good then isn't it- scales will show a lovely loss for you next week :)

Congrats triage! There's a thread about bloating which advises peppermint tea! But really well done!!!

Hope everyone else sees the same successes today. I have to wait 9 hours and 15 minutes xxx

Back