Wednesday Weighers

I lost 4 and a half this week x I got sotw too for the first time ever x

Thats fantastic- Congratulations!!!

I stupidly just had a nosey at my bathroom scales. It was very good news, then I moved them to a different part of the room and it showed 3lbs heavier. Groan

Thats fantastic- Congratulations!!!

I stupidly just had a nosey at my bathroom scales. It was very good news, then I moved them to a different part of the room and it showed 3lbs heavier. Groan

Giggle giggle x x sorry but that was a wee bit funny x I'm sure u will lose on ur official weigh in x x

Speed Soup for lunch. Going to be a windy afternoon I heard.
Oh well, with 28 hours til weigh-in, who can blame me??

Dreading tomorrow I know we shouldnt weigh on our own scales but I do every day, mine are usually 0.5 different to SW and they are showing 2 ON arghhh bloody tablets messing with my system. Im up to 15 a day now - 18 if I take extra paracetamol I rattle

Dreading tomorrow I know we shouldnt weigh on our own scales but I do every day, mine are usually 0.5 different to SW and they are showing 2 ON arghhh bloody tablets messing with my system. Im up to 15 a day now - 18 if I take extra paracetamol I rattle

:( :( my scales are also showing a gain, only thing is mine is completely deserved! Can't wait to get tomorrow evening over with so my syns restart!! Nothing on this week so at least I'l be able to keep better track of them!

I wish mine was deserved lol - I think ill start doing what half of my class do, start drinking wine and eat pizzas and burgers etc they seem to lose grrrr

I'm weighing in tonight instead of tomorrow, and I am NOT prepared at all. My stomach is all bloated and sore with PMS, and the mint tea is nearly coming out my ears at this stage. Plus I have to wear my work clothes, normally I am in my trackies. So, tomorrow I'll probably be here moaning about a gain.

I wish mine was deserved lol - I think ill start doing what half of my class do, start drinking wine and eat pizzas and burgers etc they seem to lose grrrr

Eerrhhhh don't u believe them love x my friend in group apparently cheats every week and has won sotw 4 times !!!! It's a load of poo x I'm not sure why ppl have to say this because its so demotivating to others but don't u listen love x x chin up x chest out and dust yrself off u never know what them scales might say tomorrow and as long as u stick with it it has to come off at some point xxxxxxx hugs x

Eerrhhhh don't u believe them love x my friend in group apparently cheats every week and has won sotw 4 times !!!! It's a load of poo x I'm not sure why ppl have to say this because its so demotivating to others but don't u listen love x x chin up x chest out and dust yrself off u never know what them scales might say tomorrow and as long as u stick with it it has to come off at some point xxxxxxx hugs x

Thanks hunni - you are so right about it demotivating people, especially those that put a whole lot of effort into it every week. My C has told people in ours a few times to stop as she can see other peoples faces and the effect it has. Still they come back week after week and do the same.

Onward and downward I say - I still have time to get to target for Xmas - I will do it :D even if it means wiring my jaw lol xx

I'm weighing in tonight instead of tomorrow, and I am NOT prepared at all. My stomach is all bloated and sore with PMS, and the mint tea is nearly coming out my ears at this stage. Plus I have to wear my work clothes, normally I am in my trackies. So, tomorrow I'll probably be here moaning about a gain.

Good luck for WI I hope it goes well

Plus I have to wear my work clothes, normally I am in my trackies.

I let it cross my mind to wear different clothes to weigh-in tomorrow. But no- I'm not ready for that.
Bet your work clothes weigh less than trackies though! lol.

Good luck CD xxx

I wear leggings and a vest top every week lol - I actually wore a dress last week for Miss Slinky, it probably weighed less than leggings but its what u get used to

I let it cross my mind to wear different clothes to weigh-in tomorrow. But no- I'm not ready for that.
Bet your work clothes weigh less than trackies though! lol.

Good luck CD xxx

Thanks Kimberly! In jeans, but they're pretty light. It's more the big bloated belly that's gonna be the problem. Might drink some (More!) water and try to wee it off!

Does your C not have a sarong or something at the chair beside the scales? ours does for those who turn up in jeans or chunky tops. You could wrap that around and slip your jeans off :D

Does your C not have a sarong or something at the chair beside the scales? ours does for those who turn up in jeans or chunky tops. You could wrap that around and slip your jeans off :D

No!! Love this idea!! Suppose I should have brought a change with me, wasn't really awake this morning!

Laughing here, cos I am going to a different group in totally different town. They'll think I am a looper rocking up with a blanket to strip off under, and telling them that's how we do it up home

Back