Wednesday Weighers

oh so sorry CD.
It's defo the jeans and the fact that its a day early.
Means you're going to see a lovely loss next week.
Chin up!!! xxx

congrats mrstore!
Hope everyone else has as much success. 5 1/2 hours to go...

Hello all

Lost 4.5lbs this week really happy and surprised got SOTW and my 6and a half stone award only 3lbs from 7 stone :)

No better feeling than a loss

congrats to all others and good luck to those waiting to weigh in

oh JMA thats absolutely wonderful news!!!

I put on 0.5lb and cried in front of the whole group :sigh:

1lb on for me which puts me exactly at target. Will try and take it off again this week. It's tough working out in this cold weather, might have to invest in some North Pole workout gear :)

well done to all you losers

-1.5 this week :) genuinely quite surprised as I had a big loss last week so I was impressed my body gave up anything this week!

Well done Wednesday Weighers! X

:( are you alright now? did you get any advice at group? I've had an unexpected gain before and put me off track for 2 months!!
Don't let the same happen to you! If you had a good week then it will show up next week, really demotivating I know but just stick at it!!

Happened to me 4 weeks ago and had a total meltdown in group hun so your not alone. Can you think of anything that may have made you gain?

I hope group were supportive of you? Did your consultant suggest anything? Do you feel like your struggling with anything? My are amazing I couldnt ask for a better bunch.

Thanks for your support guys. I think the reason I was so upset was because I'm scared that it will send me off the rails so to speak. But it won't- it musn't!!!
I had an incident with half a packet of biscuits on Friday night so it must have been that. I've eaten so much speed food (on average 12 types a day) that I thought it would be ok afterall.
It's frustrating when others have binged on everything they have laid their eyes on and still lose.
Group reckon that I've not eaten enough free and too much superfree. They also said I need to take the pressure off of myself and enjoy it. They were really nice but gosh was it awkward.

Thanks again and congratulations to all you wonderful LOSERS!!! :)
Here's to a successful week xxx

I put on 0.5lb :( Really gutted about it as I was 100% stuck to plan, did my food diary as I do every week and was my first gain too!

I dont know if its because I lost so much last week and it's my bodys way of saying "slow down" or what but its really upset me!

My mind was taken off it though as I was asked to stand in and pay everyone in tonight which I've never done before and felt honored to be chosen to do it! Looks like I'll be doing it for the weeks when the normal lady is caught up at work and running late which apparently will be happening more often now Christmas is nearing!

Im not going to scupper the plan this week as Im hoping that it will rectify itself next week.... fingers crossed!

Back