Wednesday Weighers

Thanks for your support guys. I think the reason I was so upset was because I'm scared that it will send me off the rails so to speak. But it won't- it musn't!!!
I had an incident with half a packet of biscuits on Friday night so it must have been that. I've eaten so much speed food (on average 12 types a day) that I thought it would be ok afterall.
It's frustrating when others have binged on everything they have laid their eyes on and still lose.
Group reckon that I've not eaten enough free and too much superfree. They also said I need to take the pressure off of myself and enjoy it. They were really nice but gosh was it awkward.

Thanks again and congratulations to all you wonderful LOSERS!!! :)
Here's to a successful week xxx

Do you have a diary on here Kimberley? or do you keep track online?

I do think we sometimes put too much pressure on ourselves. We get focused on something and its like a red rag to a bull. For weeks all ive thought is 10lbs to target 10lbs to target. Then I had the meltdown, the week after that I lost 2.5, then 0.5 then 1. So that was 4lbs in 3 weeks which is good for me, all ive done is set my self smaller goals now. I needed 1lb tonight to get my 3st award but gained 1lb so next week I need 2. Thats what im focusing on rather than 9.5lbs. smaller goals are more achievable. Once ive got my 3st ill look @ my next 7lbs and then goal and decide if I want to lose any more.

Keep ur chin up girl you can do it x

I put on 0.5lb :( Really gutted about it as I was 100% stuck to plan, did my food diary as I do every week and was my first gain too!

I dont know if its because I lost so much last week and it's my bodys way of saying "slow down" or what but its really upset me!

My mind was taken off it though as I was asked to stand in and pay everyone in tonight which I've never done before and felt honored to be chosen to do it! Looks like I'll be doing it for the weeks when the normal lady is caught up at work and running late which apparently will be happening more often now Christmas is nearing!

Im not going to scupper the plan this week as Im hoping that it will rectify itself next week.... fingers crossed!

Hi MrsM

These things happen for no reason, our bodies play tricks on us. It could be something as simple as not enough fluid? Do you weigh and measure your Hex's when needed? It could be a spoonful of sugar forgotten, it could be many things. The best thing to do is channel your anger at your gain, into a loss next week.

It will come off, just keep at it. xx

1lb on for me this week, putting me at 10st half a pound, and 2 1/2 under target. The gain is because of my sheer laziness about not going to the gym or running of doing ANY form of exercise. Need to get back on it! I now have every weekend this side of the new year out either for meals, or parties or quite often a mix of both, so I need to get back to that gym and keep an eye on the ball, christmas nearly here and I want to enjoy it not worry about what I'm eating, so I need to get back running!

good luck every one x x

-1.5lb last night. Pleased as it's highest loss in a few weeks but a little annoyed that the last 3 weeks have been fairly rubbish!

Can't seem to get 2lb :/ and I'm getting impatient to hit my Xmas target! Secretly I wanted to try and go a few lbs over my Xmas target so I didn't worry too much in Canada but can't see that happening now. Might try EE for a week and see if it makes a difference or not?

Anyway, a loss is a loss so can't moan too much!

I lost 1.5 last night which takes me down to a new first number, which I am very pleased about. Hoping for a 3 next week for my 4 stone award

Haven't had chance come on until now sorry I missed everyone yesterday.

I put on 1 God knows why but can't do anything about that now got to move forward :)

Can I join? Had my first session on Wednesday and weighed 16stone 7lb!!!! Set an Interim target of losing 2 stone. Aiming for 2lb per week so hopefully hit that in at least 4month. Fingers crossed x

Sooooo another Monday has rolled around! Will be back at my normal Wed group this week, and when I hopped on my own scales Sat was very happy to see that my rogue 1.5 gain had vanished. BUT I've had a rubbish weekend, so have to really really really (yes, that's "3" reallys!) get stuck in between now and Wed night.

you can do it CD!!

I jumped on the scales this morning and something is very wrong. While I was stood on them they kept changing from kg, to pounds only to stones and pounds and eventually settled on exactly ONE STONE LESS than my weight.
Now somehow I don't think I've lose 14lbs since wednesday. LOL!!

Flipping things. Spose they've got to go at long last.

you can do it CD!!

I jumped on the scales this morning and something is very wrong. While I was stood on them they kept changing from kg, to pounds only to stones and pounds and eventually settled on exactly ONE STONE LESS than my weight.
Now somehow I don't think I've lose 14lbs since wednesday. LOL!!

Flipping things. Spose they've got to go at long last.

Would love those scales in my group on Wed! I've been losing track of myself the last few days, definitely going over my syns and not having enough Superfree. I need a kick up the bum.

Hi, I'd like to join Wednesday Weighers. I have sadistic scales at home that put my weight + or - 3lbs at random times but I can't help trying to track myself at home. This morning I weigh the same as I did at last Wednesdays Weigh In although I've been living off lovely soups all week. I won't weigh myself again and will wait until Wednesday's verdict. :)

No to far away now scales arent being too kind this week need a good 24hrs to get sumat lost haha think my nice run could be coming to an end

All the best to you all for wednesday

Hi, I'd like to join Wednesday Weighers. I have sadistic scales at home that put my weight + or - 3lbs at random times but I can't help trying to track myself at home. This morning I weigh the same as I did at last Wednesdays Weigh In although I've been living off lovely soups all week. I won't weigh myself again and will wait until Wednesday's verdict. :)

Welcome xtina!!! I think all scales should be destroyed. Apart from SW ones- how else would we know?! Eeeep

Hey all x I am.joining this wednesday! *Fingers crossed* aiming to have lost 4 and half stone by July 18th! (Around 12st) currently 16st 10lbs x looking foward to seeing the dress sizes go down!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am bricking it good and proper this week folks!!

Monster dinner out on Saturday and I've been in the gym every day since to try and atone for my syns!!

Praying for a STS, scales in the gym say that's where I'm at but they are always a bit kinder than those accurate SW scales!!

(Wish it was as easy as proper sin - 40 Hail Marys and all is forgiven ... )

Back