Wednesday Weighers

Half a pound off for me :( I've been mega good this week. X

Don't be sad mrstore. A loss is a loss and your hard work will show up next week!
Defo heading in the right direction, eh! :) xxx

Half a pound off for me :( I've been mega good this week. X

Sometimes my good weeks don't show up until the following w/i. The challenge for me is not to say frig it before blowing the 2nd week on Pringles :eek:

Not looking forward to tonight at all. Had been going great up until about 10 days ago, then away with work and stupido Tuesday w/i... I just lost all interest in sticking to plan. Back at it this week, but still quite half-hearted about it. I will be RAGING if I put on again, when I worked so hard, and was on track to 2 stone for Christmas. If I can get 1.5 stone I'll be lucky at this stage.

So... here is me drawing my line under last week

Three weeks tomorrow is my work Christmas do. Regardless of what I weigh tonight, in 3 weeks I can be half stone lighter.

Anyone with me for daily updates? So I can't hide??

(Good luck today everyone!)

you got a diary CD??- I'm in! :) xxx

Last edited:
1.5LB Loss for me which I am pleased as had my birthday and weekend away at the boxing need 1.5lb off for 7 stone now also got sotm for 6th consecutive month which is pleasing

Congrats to all others who have lost and good luck to all yet to weigh in

Here's to a good week

Well done everyone!!!

Just after an hour for me until weigh in. I am so so nervous.
Especially after my little outburst last week :-( eeep!!!

Well done everyone!!!

Just after an hour for me until weigh in. I am so so nervous.
Especially after my little outburst last week :-( eeep!!!

Good luck hope you get the result you want :)

yay another 1.5 pounds off this week!! brings me to half a stone yay!!! sooooooo happy!!!! good luck to the rest of you wednesday weigh ins!!! lots of love xxx

4.5lb off for me. First week though so definitely expecting it to slow down hehe x

WOW everyone's done absolutely fabulously!!! Well done all you lovely Wednesday weigher's!

I am OVER THE MOON with my

2.5lb loss!!!
:happy036:

Here's to another enjoyable, yummy and successful week!!! Lots of love to everyone xxxxx

Back