Wednesday Weighers

1.5lb off for me this week! Wooo!

Fantastic considering the amount of syns I drank on Saturday night! eek! lol

Slimmer of the month for me too, with a loss of 11lb! Totalling 2stone 12lb! wooo!

Forgot to catch up last night as I have been ill last night and today x well done to everyone losses are fantastic spesh considering the time of year x
I lost 2lbs only 3 and a half to go to my Xmas target and 4 weigh ins to go guys xxxx

Didn't get chance to post last night but lost 3 lbs woohoo, dunno how went slightly over on my syns and been laid up since Sunday so not been able exercise, think my body's a week behind lol.

And this app won't let me update my profile so will have to do my weight update soon.

Great losses you guys :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, I'm also a Wednesday weigher. I joined SW just over 2 weeks a go and lost 7.5lb in my first week and lost 3lb on Wednesday. Hoping for a 3.5lb loss and my 1st stone award this week! :D

Just stepped on mothers scales in Brussels and am 3lbs heavier.
Its obvs because I'm in a different land and the time difference and that tho. Obvs.
bring on weds :-/

I started at 14st 1lb and have so far lost 1st 6lb. I've lost each week but strangely expect bad results each week and beat myself up emotionally over anything I ate bad in the week, and I can't get out of that habit!

Hello Wednesday weighers, I am new to Minimins and new to SW. i went to my first meeting two weeks ago. Lost 3lb on my first weigh in last week and feeling kind of scared about WI tonight. I think it's because I am still learning the ropes and not sure if I have things quite right yet. My instinct is to eat very little today but I know that's not really sensible. Do others do that on WI day?

LJ

Hello Wednesday weighers, I am new to Minimins and new to SW. i went to my first meeting two weeks ago. Lost 3lb on my first weigh in last week and feeling kind of scared about WI tonight. I think it's because I am still learning the ropes and not sure if I have things quite right yet. My instinct is to eat very little today but I know that's not really sensible. Do others do that on WI day?

LJ

Hi LJ

It definitely takes a while to learn the plan, and what counts as Superfree, free, Healthy Extra etc. I still find stuff in the book that I somehow missed the previous times I read it. You'll get there though, and 3lbs is very good for your first week, well done.

I tend to eat normally on W/I day, but don't have my dinner til after weigh in due to the time it's at. I think if you eat a lot less on W/I day you're getting into a habit of depriving yourself one day a week, which I don't think is a good idea. I do tend to drink more water on Tuesdays and Wednesdays though, to flush out my system.

Good Luck!!

Back