Wednesday Weighers

I'll be on for big gain this evening. I've been super sick since last week (seems to be something going round) so I've been taking on lots of fluids and I haven't been able to do my usual workouts (5K run a day and 15 minute punchbag session)

It's amazing when your body is used to working out how quickly you can put some weight on before you level out.

Kinda sucks as I wanted to maintain all the way to Christmas but it'll come off over the next couple of weeks once I'm running again. Good luck everyone :D

Hi everyone I've just rejoined this morning and decided this time im gonna set small goals to be more realistic so here's to club 10. Have a great week everyone x x x:D

Another 4.5lb off for me. Slimmer of week and half a stone award! Good luck every one x

Lost 1/2 lb this week bit disappointed tbh went out for a meal last night chose as good as I could have Should have weighed in yesterday

Congrats to all others who have lost

Tonight is my fist WI finger crossed....

good luck essc84
and well done to all you LOSERS!!!

Bit nervous because of my trip to Belgium. I have eaten out 8 times since last WI!!!
:fingerscrossed: Fingers crossed I made some good choices!

5.5lb on, knew it was coming and honestly expected more. Only a couple of pounds over target so I'll be back there next week :).

Well done everyone.

STS this week but I usually carry 2 lbs water each month so I know I'll lose next week and only 3 lbs away from my club 10 so hopefully next week I'll get there ;)

Well done all losers :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back