Wednesday Weighers

3.5 lbs off, stone and half award, and SOTW. Celebrating with a chippy tea!

Thats fantastic!!! Congrats! :-D

I stayed the same which I'm happy with.
I didn't like that the consultant just put a dash in my book though- like meh. I would have liked an M for maintain or just a little smiley face or something! lol

Well done everyone.
Here's to a wonderful week xxx

Thats fantastic!!! Congrats! :-D

I stayed the same which I'm happy with.
I didn't like that the consultant just put a dash in my book though- like meh. I would have liked an M for maintain or just a little smiley face or something! lol

Well done everyone.
Here's to a wonderful week xxx

Draw in your own smiley :) A maintain is great after your few days away.

Had my first WI and can't beleave i lost 10lbs im in shock

I lost 6lb this week!!

Got my 3 stone award and Slimmer of the week! I reached my xmas target this week so have upped it to 3 and a half stone which is 3lb's away! I hope I can do it! :D

Feeling so good right now! Here is a so far pic, still find it hard to believe how different I look and I'm still only 18 weeks in!
1422403_10152550210778504_84894061_n.jpg

oh wow guys!!!

shoelover, how does it feel to be at target?! You must be on top of the world right now!!!

essc84 you have done incredibly, many many congratulations on your wonderful loss and here's to a successful slimming journey!!!

MrsM - the difference in your pictures is fantastic! You must be so proud! And you've already reached your Christmas target- thats incredible! Really well done!

I'm so happy for you all!!! :) xxx

Not been here for ages and I do apologise lost 0.5lbs this week again. 10 lbs in total now....it's taken a wee while but slowly I'm surely I'm getting there.

I look at it this way if I'd have continued on without joining SW I'd have probably put 10lbs on!

Didn't come on last week but maintained. Lost 2 this week which leaves me 1lb away from my 4 stone. I am never going to hit my xmas target but I will persevere as it helps me to have something to aim for, even if it is an impossible dream lol

Back from my month long trip to Texas and im 8.5lbs heavier.

Im ok with that. Suprised it wasn't more.
Hope to have it off by xmas.
;^)

Nearly that time again. Only 2 more weigh-ins until Christmas.
Speaking of which, what's everyone doing about Christmas weigh-in? Ours is on 27th and I'm dreading it!!! :p

Nearly that time again. Only 2 more weigh-ins until Christmas.
Speaking of which, what's everyone doing about Christmas weigh-in? Ours is on 27th and I'm dreading it!!! :p

Ours is 23rd, which is perfect! I've to find a different group for next week as I am travelling with work on Wed night. I could put in for a holiday week but don't want the excuse of not having to weigh in.

My WI is the 23rd too and then the 30th then back to normal the week after. I have no plans for New Year so I should be ok for WI the week after fingers crossed :D

Back