Wednesday Weighers

Christmas week our weigh in is the Friday 27th and new year week Friday 3rd jan then back to normal the Wednesday

I'm not going to let it get to me if I have a gain as after all it is Christmas! We aren't buying any chocolates or anything to entice us off course but Xmas day is at my families and Boxing Day at hubby's family's and we are not cooking so will just be off plan for dinner those days! I hope I don't do too much damage but if I do I'll be back on plan the rest of the time!

Xmas Day WI will be fine hun as you will weigh before all the goodies come outta hiding lol. Then you can get back on it Boxing Day :D x

Lol... I'm not planning on being too naughty... Mum insisted yesterday though that she bought me some Ferrero Rocher even though I'd said several times not to! Luckily it's only a small box with about 5 in! Phew!! Christmas dinner will be sw friendly, fry light roasties and all that. I can't really drink because of whatever it is they're investigating at the hospital, will probably only have a glass of wine or 2 with dinner. In theory it doesn't sound too bad lol xxx

good luck for today everyone! i'm hoping for 2lb off and my 3st award but i'm not feeling confident!

cor, you're early mrstore. Maybe you've not had time for your morning ablutions yet... lol?

Good Luck everyone!!!
The battery in my scales died a few days ago so I have literally NO idea :-S

2.5lbs off. Slimmer of the week and only 9lbs to target :D good luck everyone! Xx

fantastic news- congratulations!!! I've been anxiously anticipating updates all morning!!!

So far I've had a mango and strawberry tea, 2 massive cups of proper tea and on my 2nd pint of water. PRAYING for a decent loss today!!!

fantastic news- congratulations!!! I've been anxiously anticipating updates all morning!!!

So far I've had a mango and strawberry tea, 2 massive cups of proper tea and on my 2nd pint of water. PRAYING for a decent loss today!!!

You are only 6lbs to target!!! Wooo not long to go before we are both where we want to be :) good luck for today xxx

it's oh so quiet.....doo doo doo dooo

gosh you have weigh-in undies too?!
I'm sooo jealous

Back