Wednesday Weighers

4 off for me this week & SOTW. Got my 4 stone award. 4 more for my 4.5. We have WI on boxing day so i'm not going to that, and then again on 2nd Jan, which I will drag myself along to.

Only half a pound off this week and I can't understand why? I've been following a green plan as I don't eat meat. I've been swimming 3 times this week just gone and walked a lot I just can't understand it helppppp!! Xx

Only half a pound off this week and I can't understand why? I've been following a green plan as I don't eat meat. I've been swimming 3 times this week just gone and walked a lot I just can't understand it helppppp!! Xx

Hi hun have you been using your syns and all your healthy extras? Have you really had 1/3 superfree with all meals or most of them? Maybe start a food diary and people can help give pointers if they see something you dont, I cant really help re Green days as ive never done them Ive only ever done Extra Easy.

Well done everyone. I do mainly green days but I still mostly have a third superfree with my evening meal. It could be water retention from exercise, the thing is to ignore the disappointment to yourself and carry on this week, it may all drop off next week. Our bodies do funny thjngs at funny times, not always under our control? All you can do is concentrate on sticking to plan 100% and care less about the negative scales. It will come off :)

Have to weigh in tomorrow instead of Wednesday so lashing water into me like a fool. Been traipsing to the loo all day :sign0131:

Really really really want a STS. Have pms, which usually means a gain!

I hope upon hopes that I can get 2lb off on Wednesday to make my revised Xmas target of 3 n half stone as I reached my initial one 2 weeks early! Fingers crossed for everyone x

Dreading Wednesday! I've had an awful week and haven't kept myself in check at all or eaten regularly. I feel so bad about it, I would happily not go this week, but I know I must :/
And to top it off... just realised its food tasting and Christmas party on Wednesday at group :(

Dreading Wednesday! I've had an awful week and haven't kept myself in check at all or eaten regularly. I feel so bad about it, I would happily not go this week, but I know I must :/
And to top it off... just realised its food tasting and Christmas party on Wednesday at group :(

You'll feel better for going! Might not be as bad as you think. It's taster at my group this week too, have been looking up things to make.

Every morning is a chance to draw a line under the previous day and get back on plan. Try not to beat yourself up for slip-ups when a bump in the road knocks you off course. Pat yourself on the back when you climb back on the wagon and continue your weight loss journey. That's what I tell myself. It may work for you, Taylor. I hope the scales are kind to you tomorrow night.

it's taster session at my group too. I have no idea what to make. Never been to one before. Presumably the foods can only be cold ones so that narrows it down a lot.

Every morning is a chance to draw a line under the previous day and get back on plan. Try not to beat yourself up for slip-ups when a bump in the road knocks you off course. Pat yourself on the back when you climb back on the wagon and continue your weight loss journey. That's what I tell myself. It may work for you, Taylor. I hope the scales are kind to you tomorrow night.

it's taster session at my group too. I have no idea what to make. Never been to one before. Presumably the foods can only be cold ones so that narrows it down a lot.

Hi LJ - depending on where your class is there will be an electric point if you wanted to take something to heat up. Ours is in the local catholic club lounge right next to their kitchen we have the use of a microwave luckily if we need it.

I made mini pizzas the last time we had a taster - warburtons squarish wraps, tomato puree, ham, pineapple (fresh) and mushrooms with grated cheese(reduced fat) over the top they can be eaten hot or cold. Ive made scanbran cakes they can be eaten cold, sometimes ppl just bring fruit or low syn crisps or boxed salads.

Back