Wednesday Weighers

3lbs off this week :):):):):)

Good luck everyone xxx

That's fantastic! Bet you're well chuffed after last week. Sometimes it takes a while to show doesn't it.

Speedsoup for lunch and I'm on my 4th pint of water (and have had 2 cups of tea!)

Hello hope your all well and got the results you want!

I lost 3lb this week needed 3.5lb for my 7 and a half stone but will get this when i weigh in xmas eve :)

Good luck to all those yet to weigh in

0.5lbs on for me. Puts me bang on target going into Christmas :)

im going to be away for a couple of weeks enjoying the festivities but I'll be back in the new year, no doubt with more than a little weight to get back off :D bring it on.

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and try not to let living the slimming world way dominate your food choices, this is the one time of the year you definitely should treat yourself on not feel guilty about it.

im going to be away for a couple of weeks enjoying the festivities but I'll be back in the new year, no doubt with more than a little weight to get back off :D bring it on.

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and try not to let living the slimming world way dominate your food choices, this is the one time of the year you definitely should treat yourself on not feel guilty about it.

Well said Dukesy - have a fab time over the hols

1/2lb off this week, ecstatically happy with that as had three naughty meals in this week! With Christmas parties and a shopping day (I'd promised my boyfriend we would go to eds easy diner in the metro centre) it gave me my 8.5st award!

Wise words! I'll definitely be having Christmas week like most other people and just enjoying it. As long as you can pull yourself back on plan afterwards, why not?! We all have a life to lead and if we can't enjoy naughty food at Christmas when can we?

Well I didn't get the 2lb I wanted :( Just 1lb off for me this week! I'm gutted! I had put everything into this week too :(

Last weigh in before Christmas for me, next one has been moved to Friday after christmas...hmmm lets hope I dont undo everything! We haven't got anything different at home...no tubs of chocolates or anything! Much easier to avoid if they are not there staring in my face and saves money too! lol

evening everyone!
I'm so pleased there are so many chuffed slimmers out there.
0.5lb off for me and I'm rather happy. That makes 10lbs in 10 weeks which is ok by me. Slow and steady.

I'm expecting that anything that goes on in the next 2 weeks will come off more quickly than the weight thats already attached, for all of us.
Happy Christmas week! xxx

Back