Wednesday Weighers

2.5 off for me, slimmer of the week AND my 3stone award - mega chuffed

bloomin heck!!!! so chuffed for you!!! yippeeeeee :banana dancer:

Absolutely delighted with 3lb this week... got slimmer of the week, 2 stone award and TARGET!!!!!!!!

I'm now 2lb under target for Christmas :) Weigh in for us is next Friday too so I'm sure I'l have a good chunk back on

Wowweee ally. You must be absolutely thrilled. What a wonderful Christmas present to yourself. Congratulations!!! :xmascheers:

evening everyone!
I'm so pleased there are so many chuffed slimmers out there.
0.5lb off for me and I'm rather happy. That makes 10lbs in 10 weeks which is ok by me. Slow and steady.

I'm expecting that anything that goes on in the next 2 weeks will come off more quickly than the weight thats already attached, for all of us.
Happy Christmas week! xxx

Well done lovely - keep it up x

STS this week. Can't be happier. Hope I STS for the next 2 week :) xxx well done everyone. Such amazing losses. My mum got 4.5lbs his week. 2st award and club 10!!! Very proud daughter :) xxx

2lb off and SOTW :) my next weigh in is xmas eve, getting one in before the damage is done lol

STS and don't no what will happen next wk. Couldn't post last night cuz busy getting drunk :beer: at my Xmas party lol that's not going be good for my weigh in next week and then I'm having 2 wks off for Xmas got to be done ;)

Some great losses again :)

Is everyone being good ;) I have WI on Monday so only 5 days since I last weighed. Not expecting a loss as I was out last night food was good the drink however wasnt oops

So far been Ok my weigh in is Xmas eve (dedication eh) lol need 1/2lb loss for next award so hoping I can get that after weigh in I will be enjoying Christmas and all that it offers

Have a good one all

I'm defo on SW Santa's naughty list.
So much delicious beige food!!! Whoopsie.

WI 27th so we shall see :-S

No internet so couldn't post last Wednesday. STS. Was expecting it after Xmas do/ next day hangover so not too bad.

WI tomorrow so we shall see! Last official WI of 2013 and before hols as I go to Canada for 2 weeks on Saturday. Fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow so that whatever damage I do on hols will be minimal!!

Good luck for everyone this week x

So today I am a Monday weigher. Since last Thursday, I've eaten out/had take away every night. Great weekend though!

Not expecting any great shakes on the scales later

I like that you can handle it Sheila, not that u gained. I may have had Domino's tonight. Goodness knows what my friday weigh is goin be like!

Back