Wednesday Weighers

Lost 1.5lb and got sotw and sotm (very few there lol) and also delighted too have achieved my 7 and a half stone award

wish you all well over xmas and if you are weighin in later or anytime this week good luck :)

Merry xmas

I put on 1lb must have been my party! Anyway xmas food here we come!

Happy Christmas and New Year everyone!!! :xmastree::26::party0036:

I'm a Friday weigher this week but seriously considering missing it all together after the Christmas binge.
What would you do?

I'm a Friday weigher this week too! Don't miss it!! That's the worse thing you can do! It will make it sooo much harder to go again next week and the week after!

We need to accept that christmas and boxing day are 2 days out of a whole year! If we put on a few lbs .. so what!! By the following week by being 100% on plan we will have lost it again any how!

Good luck to everyone!

I'm a Friday weigher this week but seriously considering missing it all together after the Christmas binge.
What would you do?

I would face the scales and get it over with hun - if you dont go its like open licence to have another bad week before WI again. At least if you go you know what your dealing with for the week ahead - good luck

1lb off for me! Very surprised at that considering what passed my lips this week! lol

Got my 3 n half stone award and slimmer of the month! :D

2lb on but totally ok with that and glad I went.
Still not ready to stop pigging out unfortunately. Might have to wait til the new year lol xxx

I gained 2lbs last night but I'm happy with that after having the whole week off of plan

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

2.5lb on for me, but I'm really happy as I thought it was going to be more like 7lb!!

I also hadn't been to group for the 2 weeks before Christmas and I'm still within target.

I had a fab Christmas eating and drinking far too much, but I am so ready to get back on plan. Happy new year to you all x

Back