Wednesday Weighers

Happy New Year folks, I hope we all get to target (or close to it) in 2014

Was up 4 lbs last week, blaming my Christmas party, then this week I STS. I'm back on track as of this morning, so hoping to have a loss for next Wed.

Thursday weigher this week and sooo excited to get back on it!!!
I've felt so lethargic eating the crud, and just not had chance to do a shop or anything. Going to hit Aldi today and get my cook on!

Well done for all the positive vibes everyone: gain, sts or loss, we now know what we're doing and can all leap back onto that wagon together.
Any stragglers that are waiting until Monday to get back on it, I'll hang over the edge and pull you on when the time's right.
Love my Wednesday Weigher group xxx

Hi all after loosing about 2 stone 2 lbs since having my little boy in June I decided to join a group this week to stop me messing around with these few pounds for any longer! I actually weighed less than what the scales I was using at home have been saying :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all after loosing about 2 stone 2 lbs since having my little boy in June I decided to join a group this week to stop me messing around with these few pounds for any longer! I actually weighed less than what the scales I was using at home have been saying :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome to the Wednesday Group - I think most of us are serial weighers at some point, but at the end of the day only the official ones matter. Well done on joining and good luck for the weeks ahead

Very happy with a STS.

Look forward to weighing next wednesday :) xxxx

1lb off for me, so happy so all over Xmas and New Years I have only gained 1lb. January come at me! Lol
congrats to everyone on there losses

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm new :) it's my first day I got weighed yesterday as I didn't want to wait till next Wednesday over the last 6 years Iv put on 4 stone 4 pound after meeting my partner and having a beautiful baby girl 5 months ago I decided I'd wait till she was in a routine till I started :) I'm so excited !! I will be skinny for my June holiday x

I'm new :) it's my first day I got weighed yesterday as I didn't want to wait till next Wednesday over the last 6 years Iv put on 4 stone 4 pound after meeting my partner and having a beautiful baby girl 5 months ago I decided I'd wait till she was in a routine till I started :) I'm so excited !! I will be skinny for my June holiday x

Good luck on your journey :)

I'm really chuffed! Just had this weeks weigh in and somehow lost 3lb!! So Christmas and New Year I lost a total of 4lb!

That's 3 stone 10 lb gone :D woooo!

When I started my journey I weighed in wearing a size 30 top, and size 28 jeans! Now I am wearing size 20 tops, and size 22 Jeans! :D I even managed to buy a size 18 top in Primark - I was totally stunned!! But so so happy! woooo!

Good Luck Del and congrats on your baby :D

I'm really chuffed! Just had this weeks weigh in and somehow lost 3lb!! So Christmas and New Year I lost a total of 4lb!

That's 3 stone 10 lb gone :D woooo!

When I started my journey I weighed in wearing a size 30 top, and size 28 jeans! Now I am wearing size 20 tops, and size 22 Jeans! :D I even managed to buy a size 18 top in Primark - I was totally stunned!! But so so happy! woooo!

Well done MrsM thats brilliant

Cough drops .. I've been saying all weekend that I Cannot wait to get back to work! The weather is so miserable here we have been stuck indoors all Xmas, I've cabin fever and that leads to eating! I work in a job where I can't pick and eat, I have half an hour lunch so I'll be bringing a packed salad and going for a quick walk bull be a lot better than I have been doing,

Back