Wednesday Weighers

Hi...can I join your Wednesday weigh inners? ???

Sent by magic from my mobile

I duno CD. I sort of was looking forward to the routine of eating.
But now its Sunday early evening I sort of feel like I did when I was a kid at the end of school holidays :-( lol!

Can't imagine how WI's going to pan out this week. Technically all should be back to normal, but I've got a feeling some of the earlier binge may be lurking, waiting to make an appearance!

Cheers...I'm new into this...I'll keep at it xx

I duno CD. I sort of was looking forward to the routine of eating.
But now its Sunday early evening I sort of feel like I did when I was a kid at the end of school holidays :-( lol!

Can't imagine how WI's going to pan out this week. Technically all should be back to normal, but I've got a feeling some of the earlier binge may be lurking, waiting to make an appearance!

I am exactly the same! Went out for gorgeous dinner with DH last night to mark the return to work (any excuse!!), so feel a bit lardy today.

Cheers...I'm new into this...I'll keep at it xx

Welcome MadMax, good luck on your SW journey.

I weighed in on Thursday after xmas and new year with a 4lb gain. Normally weigh Wednesday morning but due to work I had to weigh in on Monday night and got 2.5lb off. So happy. Hoping for my stone award bext week as 2.5lb to go x

I weighed in on Thursday after xmas and new year with a 4lb gain. Normally weigh Wednesday morning but due to work I had to weigh in on Monday night and got 2.5lb off. So happy. Hoping for my stone award bext week as 2.5lb to go x

That's really good, well done.
The thing for me is that tomorrows weigh in will be a testament to how well I got back on the wagon... lol

A puzzling 0.25lbs on for me this week x

I'm sure it will all woosh off next week.
I had a sneak peek this morning and was a shocking 2lbs more than I have been every morning for a week so I'm expecting a similar result to yoursel at WI this evening.

Woooooshes next wednesday pleaseee xxxx

Back