Wednesday Weighers

I couldn't say tbh as I have not had a proper full normal cycle since having the implant removed in June!

So my starting weight is 16st x

So I'm currently sat in Calgary airport waiting to board my flight
home after the snowboarding trip if a lifetime to Banff, Canada. I haven't WI since Xmas eve as have been away. Am NOT looking forward to what I am going to see on the scales potentially tomorrow if I'm not too jet lagged to try and get to a Thurs class. Eeeekkk it's been worth it though and I could have been a lot worse! Well done to everyone xx

I put 2.5lb on over Christmas, but lost 5lb tonight. Only 1 1/2lb off my 2 stone award now. :D

Well done to everyone else on their losses.

0.5lb on which totally surprised me. I think the only reason I didn't put more on is because I've been doing Josie Gibsons DVD.

I shall redeem myself!

STS this week, very happy with that. I was STS last week but weighed in at home, and was afraid that there was a big Christmas-shaped gain waiting for me this week.

Back on an even keel now, so next week I should see a good chunk off.

My first week back on Slimming World and glad to see that I lost 5lbs and I didn't even stick to the plan rigidly. I hope I can maintain a few lbs a week loss, I would like to have as much as possible off by the summer!

First weigh in yesterday at my group - 11st 6lbs, which is the most I have ever weighed. Aiming for 9 stone. Hoping that paying for 12 weeks upfront will ensure I keep coming to group and not flake out.

Only put 1 lb on since my Xmas Eve weigh in happy it wasn't more back on the plan now :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone, I just joined a group on Wednesday. I have been doing SW at home before Christmas and normally WI was a Monday. But needed more motivation so joined a group.

I have 25lbs to lose and I am very excited doing the plan.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I weighed in last Wednesday at a re-starting weight of 16stone.

Hi Wednesday Weighers....how are you all feeling about the scales tomorrow?? :confused:

Sent using little elves and magic

Back