Wednesday Weighers

I feel I've had a crap week this week, we've been eating whatever has been left in the freezer because we've had no money for food shopping (hubby gets paid tomorrow) so it hasn't been particularly slimming world friendly. I'm seriously considering not going tomorrow morning :/

I feel I've had a crap week this week, we've been eating whatever has been left in the freezer because we've had no money for food shopping (hubby gets paid tomorrow) so it hasn't been particularly slimming world friendly. I'm seriously considering not going tomorrow morning :/

Go anyway... it might not be as bad as you think. By not going you won't know where you stand, and you might end up doing more damage by next week.

That's what I am telling myself anyhow!

I'm off out with work tomorrow for a meal so can't weigh at normal group so weighed a night early this week and lost 5lb, I'm so pleased and got my 1/2 stone award! Hope you all have good weigh in's tomorrow.

First weigh in tomorrow and I'm so nervous! Soooo hope I've lost something!

I can see what you're saying CoughDrops, I just feel like a bit of a failure and I don't want to be even more disappointed in myself!

Taylor - I personally would go to group and get weighed. If you dont thats another week where you will possibly think oh well ive got a week to get off what I "think" ive gained, then before you know it WI will be here and youve gained even more. Do your shopping and make tomorrow a fresh start, a 100% week on plan can get you a good loss and possibly rid of all you have gained. Dont feel like a failure, life gets in the way sometimes . Try planning ahead with your meals, do some batch cooking if you can, make some SW quiches to snack on, free soups, get some chicken and some frozen veggies, if you cant be bothered to cook one night throw the chicken n veg in a wok, a quick and easy stir fry. Theres lots of help and support for you here on minis, dont give up - good luck x

I can see what you're saying CoughDrops, I just feel like a bit of a failure and I don't want to be even more disappointed in myself!

We can do this Taylor.
I've already said to myself if I gain tomorrow then I'm not staying to group and never going back.
But whats the point in that?! I'll only be spiting myself!!

Come on- team Wednesday Weighers FTW!!!!
Lots of love and hugs and positive vibes xxxxx

I havent even been weighed yet and I am near tears panicing about the 1st real weigh in. I have gone to about 17 syns about twice, i went to great grandads funeral last week and hit the buffet. I really want to lose weight on this diet, but I am so depressed about learning when I step on those scales

Good luck for WI today everyone. I am so scared. This week has been a bit erratic foodwise for me. I know I will be so disappointed if I don't have a loss but I also know it's better to attend WI and find out the truth and move forward. I am thinking of buying a 12 week countdown tonight as I know I am in this for the long haul. I may as well get those couple of free weeks.

Morning all. A cheeky 1.5lbs of fat gone this morning.

Good luck with weigh in xcc

Sent using little elves and magic

I havent even been weighed yet and I am near tears panicing about the 1st real weigh in. I have gone to about 17 syns about twice, i went to great grandads funeral last week and hit the buffet. I really want to lose weight on this diet, but I am so depressed about learning when I step on those scales

Don't be worrying! A couple extra syns over the week won't mess up your weigh-in too much in week 1. If you don't get the result you're hoping for, stick at it for another week- some people find that their losses are a week behind.

You'll get into the swing of it, and you'll do great!

1.5 lbs off for me this morning so have moved down a stone bracket (hello 12s!!)
Good luck everyone x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back