Wednesday Weighers

2lb off for me relatively happy with that

Well done to all others who have lost or maintained keep positive and good luck to all weighing in later :)

Made some of the SW beef ragu for tea last night and ended up having two bowls of it, it's delicious. There's plenty left over so that's lunch or tea sorted for tonight or tomorrow.

Weigh in tonight, I'm kind of dreading it as I ended up going away for the day on Sunday with a few mates, unplanned, and well, I kind of forgot all about SW that afternoon...! :eek:

If I have 1lb on I'll be OK with that and will have it and more off for next week, but any more on and I'll be disappointed with myself for letting one afternoon undo my effort since the new year.

Will post back tonight once I've been on the scales...! :sigh2:

5lb off. Slimmer of the week and my stone award. Whoop!

Everyone is doing so well, and has worked super hard this week.

Ah jeez!

Don't get too excited about when I slink back here in a couple of hours with my gain!

+2lbs which I'm really pleased with. It flickered to 1.5 and it's star week so am hoping can get rid of that by next week and start the countdown again. I literally had the best time of my life over Xmas and Canada and had a birthday that I will never forget so I can deal with a small gain .

woohoo 2lbs off!!!

nice one everyone.
everyones a winner babyyyyy

+2lbs which I'm really pleased with. It flickered to 1.5 and it's star week so am hoping can get rid of that by next week and start the countdown again. I literally had the best time of my life over Xmas and Canada and had a birthday that I will never forget so I can deal with a small gain .

Good for you Sam!!! Thats wonderful! You'll have that off next week!
Loving the positive vibes xxx :vibes:

3lb off this week

16st down to 15st 11lb

Back