Wednesday Weighers

2lbs on..I'm taking so many steps back and my class is relocating..I'm in limbo!

I don't think so I don't drive and it's not the kind of place that's easily reached by bus :(

I stayed the same this week. Kinda not surprised considering how bad I was on Sunday but then surprised it wasn't a gain. My good behaviour and eating habits the other 6 days of the week must have cancelled each other out. Ah well, I will have something off next week for definite!

Lost 2 this week, now my Christmas gain is off and only 6.5lbs to target! xx

We'll done to everyone x and those that didn't do so well this is another week just popped on and posted Wednesday just finally got around to reading posts . Love this site just so motivating to know lots of others out there :)

Hi I'm a newbie here! last Wednesday was my first weigh in and I had lost half a pound. I must admit I was disappointed with that as I felt I had done well and not went over my syns but I may have eaten too big a portion and not enough SS food on my plate. So hoping for better results next time :)

What about a bolognese or a curry? Make the sauce yourself, and load it up with veggies and lean meat. Lovely with bit of pasta or rice.

Back