Wednesday Weighers

One is definitely dreading tomorrow, what with breakfast at IKEA and dinner and dessert out at hungry horse, both on Friday might I add! I hold out no hope whatsoever for tomorrow, very disappointed in my lack of restraint and am sure it'll just be depressing tomorrow.

I won't make it to class tomorrow because I'm working late so popped in to another one tonight. Lost 1 lb which I'm happy enough with, had hoped for little more as I had a pretty good week but at least it's in the right direction :)

Xx

Best of Luck in your WI's today everybody x

1.5lbs off for me today :) really really pleased with that as mn turned up unexpectedly yesterday (started a new pill at the weekend) so I'm chuffed :)

Tuesday W/I for me this week, was up a pound. Not very surprised, the few times I've had a Tuesday W/I during * week, I've been up.

It better all melt off (and more) by next Wed!

Im happier this week 3lb off :). Good luck everyone else xxx

I am not looking forward to this evenings weigh in - I weighed in at home and I dont think i've lost at all. Unsure as to what i've been doing wrong though. I've been sticking to my 15 syns - should I cut them right back?? xxxx

Also not enthusiastic about weigh in tonight, its my second week ( lost 7lbs last week) and although i think i stuck well to it its a * week and i cheated by getting on scales at home and if anything i've put on a lb, feeling very hard done by when i think of all the good decisions i made. Will just have to wait til 2night and deal with it then* miffed!

Good luck mob, it’s very disheartening isn’t it :( hopefully our scales at home are wrong and we have lost after all lol. I haven’t been exercising because at the beginning, I didn’t need to – I think I am going to have to start going to the gym again…

Back