Wednesday Weighers

I am not looking forward to this evenings weigh in - I weighed in at home and I dont think i've lost at all. Unsure as to what i've been doing wrong though. I've been sticking to my 15 syns - should I cut them right back?? xxxx

Dont cut back on your syns the plan is "designed/built" to factor them in, by depriving yourself your more likely to pick at bad foods. Stick with it the plan works if you follow it 100% hun x

Good luck mob, it's very disheartening isn't it :( hopefully our scales at home are wrong and we have lost after all lol. I haven't been exercising because at the beginning, I didn't need to - I think I am going to have to start going to the gym again...

Thanx Kloerose, its hard to keep going when it doesnt just fall off, ha ha. Exercise has never been my friend but i will have to introduce it at some stage i'm sure! Will post later and spill the beans either way.xx

1lb off at weigh in tonight, I'm so pleased as had 3 meals out the past week so wasn't sure how I'd do. Hope you all have good results x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well..I wanted 1/2lb off for my 4 stone award but instead I put 1/2 on! :(

It's * week so think that has something to do with it! I joined the gym this week and went for the 1st time in 3 years last night, so could also be my muscles holding on to all the water I've been drinking! Bit of a bummer not to have got that award but hey... Im going to stick to plan 100% again and hopefully see the real loss next week!

1lb off for me. Every little helps.

Hi - well done - as you say it all helps - and you'll soon have your 1 and a half stone sticker - wahey!!

Back