Wednesday Weighers

Hi guys! I'm new, have been with slimming world before but never really got going, anyway, went back last week and weighed in tonight for the first time, 4 pounds off :) very happy, and good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Maintained this week :(

sts eh? you know what that means don't you - you'll be spurred on to have a good loss next week!! Good luck!

Just 1lb off for me. Had a bad week and weighed im at tea time rather than morning. But a loss is a loss! X

Well, i maintained :( whilst that's better than a gain i really wanted at least 1lb. Spoke to my leader and she said i am not eating enough super free foods which i cant argue with lol. I tend to pile my plate with more than 2/3 free and probably under 1/3 super free. I am going to up the superfree foods and see what happens x

Well done to all you loosers haha x

Another bad-ish weekend didn't do as much harm as I thought, but only had 1lb off.

I have had some distractions the last 2 weeks which has led to me being good all week and undone at the weekend by party food and alcohol, but they are out of the way now, so from now on it's 100% Slimming World all the way.

I was having a great week til I realised the cereal I have been eating for breakfast is not a healthy extra, I have even been weighing it too! Now I am super bummed because now I feel like I've managed to ruin the whole week through my own stupidity

I was having a great week til I realised the cereal I have been eating for breakfast is not a healthy extra, I have even been weighing it too! Now I am super bummed because now I feel like I've managed to ruin the whole week through my own stupidity

Awww what you been having hun? could you count it as syns and manage not to go over 15 a day including it? if not then sounds like lesson learned. We have all been there, its a blip dont let it stress you out x

Good Morning and good luck for today everyone.
May the poo fairy visit us all before WI xxx

with her magic fairy dust

Still sick as a wee hospital, so not going to SW today. Will W/I on my own scales later. Good luck everyone.

Niamh sorry to hear you're still poorly sick :-( bad times!!

Well done Mrstore! Nice to have little mini-goals. I never tend to meet mine, but its the thought that counts...lol

LOL!

Good luck all!

Hi - Yes good luck to everyone weighing in today - I weighed in at 11st 12.5lbs so a loss of 3.5 bringing my total loss to 12.5 - so of course I'm chuffed but this week
that's been down to illness rather than my good behaviour!

I'm wondering now what will happen when I start eating properly - hoping against hope I won't put weight on - even if I'm fully on plan - any advice will be gratefully rec'd!!!

Back