Wednesday Weighers

Delighted to say lost 5.5lbs this week and got my 8 stone award and sotw

Well done to all other losers and good luck to those yet to weigh in

I've had a pint of water, 4 pints of squash and on my 3rd cup of tea.
Hoping I can just pee my way through WI.

Sorry- very graphic today! lol!
Excited and nervousssss

Lost 1lb which is great cuz I thought I would definitely put on cuz I was naughty at the weekend!

Good luck to the rest of you! :)

Hi - Yes good luck to everyone weighing in today - I weighed in at 11st 12.5lbs so a loss of 3.5 bringing my total loss to 12.5 - so of course I'm chuffed but this week
that's been down to illness rather than my good behaviour!

I'm wondering now what will happen when I start eating properly - hoping against hope I won't put weight on - even if I'm fully on plan - any advice will be gratefully rec'd!!!

Hi hun - dont stress. Just follow the plan as normal. As my consultant would say ........ " the plan doesnt know you were ill" so why would it not continue to work for you? Good luck for the week ahead

Delighted to say lost 5.5lbs this week and got my 8 stone award and sotw

Well done to all other losers and good luck to those yet to weigh in

well done that's amazing ! ur doing sooo well!

abcd

Last edited:
Hi hun - dont stress. Just follow the plan as normal. As my consultant would say ........ " the plan doesnt know you were ill" so why would it not continue to work for you? Good luck for the week ahead

thanks textyf - I'll try to follow that good advice! How r u doing?

Had a loss of 9lbs this week:) thats a total of 1st 4lbs in three weeks...really delighted

absolutely brilliant!

textyf - thought I'd posted this b4 but can't see it anywhere but if u find it - ignore this one!

sorry u put on - that's crap - but u know that happens sometimes - esp as ur sooo close to target (yay!) u'll be there v soon.

Back