Wednesday Weighers

textyf - thought I'd posted this b4 but can't see it anywhere but if u find it - ignore this one!

sorry u put on - that's crap - but u know that happens sometimes - esp as ur sooo close to target (yay!) u'll be there v soon.

Im hoping at latest it will be end of Feb mid March - fingers crossed

Down 3lbs tonight. Got my 1st Stone Award and Slimmer of the Month too! Beyond happy right now!
Having a glass of wine and a Curly Wurly to celebrate! :D

Well done everyone on your losses today x

Down 3lbs tonight. Got my 1st Stone Award and Slimmer of the Month too! Beyond happy right now!

:) well done, I have just found this thread so hopefully okay to join in?

I lost 3 1/2lb got slimmer of the month and slimmer of the week! I had a curly wurly to celebrate too haha

:) well done, I have just found this thread so hopefully okay to join in?

I lost 3 1/2lb got slimmer of the month and slimmer of the week! I had a curly wurly to celebrate too haha

Well done to you too! Fab, fab, fab! Haha! Do you keep your Curly wurly in the fridge? I pop it in when I get home from work and later on snap it in to little bits and it lasts AGES!

God, I'm easily pleased! :D

that's brilliant - well done!

Feeling very happy tonight!

Have been re-attending the gym for a week now, enjoying every minute of it too! I haven't been well since saturday, still been going to the gym and went to the drs about it today, I wasn't expecting much off the scales as my muscles have been grabbing all the water they can and not letting go! grr! lol

I lost 1lb...and in doing so I achieved my 4 stone award :D 6 months ago today I walked into my group and never did I dream that I would actually get anywhere as close to 4 stone loss as I have so I'm over the moon!

Have been re-attending the gym for a week now, enjoying every minute of it too! I haven't been well since saturday, still been going to the gym and went to the drs about it today, I wasn't expecting much off the scales as my muscles have been grabbing all the water they can and not letting go! grr! lol

I lost 1lb...and in doing so I achieved my 4 stone award :D 6 months ago today I walked into my group and never did I dream that I would actually get anywhere as close to 4 stone loss as I have so I'm over the moon!

And so you should be over the moon! 4 stone! Wow, just wow! Incredibly well done! x
Inspiring for the rest of us :)

Well done to you too! Fab, fab, fab! Haha! Do you keep your Curly wurly in the fridge? I pop it in when I get home from work and later on snap it in to little bits and it lasts AGES! God, I'm easily pleased! :D

I have a packet in the fridge , I have been told they are yummy from the freezer too!!

Hi - that's brilliant well done - another sticker too - they're beginning to look like a trendy wallpaper lol!

Sigh... 3 lb on - back up to 12.9

Hi - sorry to hear that - do you know why? Either way - don't let it get to you - you can see from my sign in name that I've spent half my life yo-yo-ing - but when I put on I often go on a binge - pls don't do that - keep posting here and you'll get loadsa support - hope you have a good week and a good loss next week.

4lb off this week. Got my 2 and a half stone award and my club 10. :D

that's brill - well done - and you've got club 10 so benefitting healthwise too!

2lb gain, but everyone gained at group, it's very likely because the scales are new.

6lbs in the first week second week 2lbs loss thats my half a stone award proud of myself

Back